PART 2

Next morning,

Goenka's were waiting for birla's arrival when they heard the sound of dhol and band baja....
All gathered around the main gate and was surprised to see abhi playing the dhol and dancing....
Abhi was tapping the dhol while singing and dancing looking at akshara which gets unnoticed by all ( except three person but they were happy) as all are busy in seeing his excitement for his marriage's function....

Goenka's welcomed them and they started the function but whole time abhi was looking at akshara time to time to read her expression and same was with her too as she was also looking at abhi indirectly with a pain but for her, her sister's love, families love is more important than her love....

It was a time of haldi, when all surrounded the abhi and started applying him haldi...
All were enjoying applying him haldi when aarohi signalled a man something through her eyes and he gave her a thumbs up and went away from there.....
All had applied the turmeric to abhi's entire body that it seemed as if he had come out of a sack of turmeric or someone has pushed him into the haldi paste tub.....

Abhi - are yaar haldi ke naam par toh tumlogo ne mujhe haldi se hi nahwa diya....
[ Hey, in the name of turmeric, you have given me a bath with turmeric only...]

Kairav - are toh shaadi hai tumhari... Toh itna toh chalega hi na.....
[ Oh, it's your marriage. So it is necessary, won't it?? ]

Anisha - waise bhai lag bhut mast rhe ho... Aise hi thik lag rhe ho...
[ By the way, bhai, you are looking very nice.... you are looking fine like this...]

Abhi - hain na.. Ruko abhi batata hu....
And about to stand when mahima stopped him....
[ is it na...Wait, I'll tell you now... ]

Mahima - achha chalo chalo.... Baad me masti mazaak karna kyuki ab dulhe ki haldi dulhan ko bhi toh lagana hai... Toh suru karte hai... Aao aarohi beta yaha baith jao...
[ ok let's go….have fun later because now groom's turmeric has to be applied to the bride too…so let's start…Come aaeohi, sit here…]

Abhi's smile and enjoyment faded away hearing aarohi's name... As he again get back to the reality that aarohi is his fiancee and he is going to get married her.....

Suhasini was going to apply haldi to her when aarohi suddenly stopped her....

Aarohi - main chahti hu ki sabse pehle mujhe haldi akshara lagaye....
[ I want akshara to apply Hald to me first....]

Akshara - main???..main kaise.....
[ I... But how can I??? ]

Aarohi - Haan tu hi pehle lagayegi...kyuki bachpan se tune mera hamesha saath diya hai toh main chahti hu ki tu hi ye kaam kare pehle....Warna main nhi lagwaungi....
[ Yes, you will put it first... because since childhood you have always supported me, so I want you to do this first.... otherwise I will not apply....]

Abhi intentially - Haan Haan akshara lagao na kya hua... Ab apni behen ki itni baat maan hi sakti ho na tum.... Kyu hain na aarohi...
[ Yes yes, do it na Akshara, what happened... now you can accept your sister's this demand ... Isn't it Aarohi...]

Aarohi - Haan... Laga de na yaar....
[ yes.... Apply na yaar... ]

All convinced akshara to apply the haldi while she looked first at abhi who is also looking at her but she averted her eyes to aarohi and with a smile was going to apply but some haldi falls on her hand as a kid pushed her and this is how abhi's haldi get applied in akshara's hand first than aarohi....