PART 5

Sorry for the late update but what to do I am on hiatus because of my exams.... So I am not getting time to write or publish any chapter.....
As many of commenting me to update so somehow I just managed for sometime and written this part... But now I am telling u that I don't know when I will update the next part......
So cooperate with me......

---------------------------------------

Aarohi gets sited in the mandap beside abhi and when swarna and kairav asked her about akshara she told that akshara was busy in some arrangement.... And will join in sometime to which they agreed....
And with this wedding started but someone is not able to concentrate in that( and I know u know who is this person......) because he was busy in finding akshara... He wants her here in his rituals so that he can see her reactions but alas she was not anywhere to see.... While aarohi was very happy while performing all the rituals....

Akshara was struggling to free herself but some how after sometime she successfully comes out of that tied rope and runs towards the door but it was locked from outside.....

Akshara - shit yaar... Now how do I go outside and stop everything..... Aarrohiiii..... ( shouted akshara...and shout loud so that her voice can reach anyone's ear......)

There at mandap abhi was not fully concentrated on his rituals, he was only performing it for his family's happiness while aarohi was happy.... And now it was the time for their pheras when pandit told them to stand and start taking pheras while promising each other....
Both were promising but this time none of them were truly saying these lines for each other..... They were just repeating after pandit as it was like teacher was reciting a poem and told them to repeat it after her/ his and they were doing it, so unintrested without knowing or understanding the main motive of that poem....They both were doing just the same thing repeating after pandit but not with heart but only to satisfy their family members that they were really promising each other.....

And now it was time of their last phera when suddenly a voice echoed in the wedding Hall....

This marriage can't happen….Stop this…. A voice comes....

All looked at the direction of the voice and gets shocked as well as confused seeing akshara who is looking tensed and in very disheaved state.....

Abhi and kairav - akshu......

All moved towards her direction while she runs towards them....

Kairav - akshara what happened...?? Why are u running like this??? And why are u so tensed...???

Manish -  Yes beta... why are you so tensed.... has anyone said anything....???

Abhi -what??? someone told you something...

Aarohi - Why do you care so much?

Abhi -  Because I am… she is your sister….

Akshara -  Oh no no... there is nothing like that... but I have to tell you something and this marriage....

Aarohi -  Come on, whom are we all waiting for, my last phera are left.... Come on all... Muhurta will get over....

Kairav - But Akshara is telling something...

Aarohi - She will tell after my marriage... but now let's go....

Akshara -  Hey but...

Swarna - Yes yes Akshara say it after marriage... it is getting late now muhurta will get over....

All again went towards the mandap without listening her and she was here getting restless.... So without thinking much she marched into the mandap before they complete their last phera and pulled aarohi from her arm shocking everyone...