PART 6

Aarohi - Whatever akshara was true....

Aagin a shocker for everyone and this time for akshara also as how easily aarohi accepted her lie who is earlier denying and telling her to shut her mouth....

Harshwardhan with a shocked face asked - You... What are you saying aarohi..... See I know you are getting irritated by their questions that's why you are accepting it... Isn't it..??? But don't worry I am with you beta... Say the thruth only...

Aarohi straightly - I am saying truth only...

All - What...???

Kairav - But why aarohi...???

Manjari with a crying face - Why aarohi??? Why you want to ruin my son's life...??? What wrong did my abhi do to you... ???

Manish - Aarohi we are asking you something...???

All family memebers started questioning her nit giving her chance to say and this was only irritating her...

This time abhi come in front of her and asked - Why you did this aarohi.. How could you stoop so low that only for your benefit you are playing with other's feeling.... Are if you only want position and money then have told meme,  I would have done a favor on you...

This FAVOR word angered aarohi and she shouted - shut up.... Just shut up... How dare u to say that.... How dare you to thought that I am soo stoop to think of your money and for a position in your hospital....???

Abhi - oh wow.... Now only you yourself accepted your deeds and now saying this...

Aarohi - hey!!! Yes it's true that I have said that all but it was not true... In fact its a part of my plan so I have to say these words......

Kairav - what do u mean by this aaru...

Abhi - I know now you want to escape from accusations... That's why making excuses.... Hey you are like this only.... From the day 1,I don't like you... How can you do this aarohi only for money.... Chi..

Aarohi shouted - just shut up..... First of al I am not making any excuse and secondly if I not plan this them akshara will never accept her love... And moreover you two live each other na...???

All gets shocked again... It was like today is not a wedding day for them but a shocker day as they were only getting shock one by one...

Abhi - what do u mean...???

Aarohi - ooye... Don't be soo innocent... I know you two love each other from the day 1..... Isn't it...???

That's it now it was time for abhi and akshara to get a questions from their family members

Swarna - akshara.... Do u love him..???

Manish - haan say it akshara...

Neil wishpered in abhi ear - now what will u do bhai...???

Abhi - dont know yaar....

Manjari - abhi say do you love her???

Harshsvardhan angrily - say it....

Kairav knows about their love so he was quite but seeing them throwing back to back questions on them he thought to stop them...

Kairav - why are u all throwing question on them one by one ????..... Let them give some time to say.....

Manjari - say abhi.....

Abhi - yes..... Yes we love each other...

Now all looked at akshara to which she also nodded in yes looking down...