PART 4

All rituals were done and the time has come to call the bride to the mandap...
Akshara went to the aarohi's room but gets shocked hearing her words.....

Aarohi was talking with someone in phone...

Aarohi - yes dude don't worry It is only a matter of few days or months then I will come to you only...

Person - are u sure...???

Aarohi - Yes, Nd also I love you only... I was only attracted to Abhishek... but after meeting you, I came to know about love...

Person - So why are you doing this marriage...

Aarohi - You know that Abhishek is a doctor and above all a good family boy... how much privilege will I get by marrying him...First of all, I will join a good post in his hospital..... How much money will I get from above... And when I get everything....Then I will give him Divorce... and tell the rest that he doesn't love me at all.....

Person - But he will be very sad....

Aarohi - Nothing will hurt him... later he will get married again.... but I can't spend my whole life with him..... U know I lve u baby... And I can't live without u... Ans I think he also doesn't love me… so it is a good thing that he get rid of me….

Person - Hmm... but do it well, no one should know about it...

Aarohi - Relax everyone thinks that I love her very much....so someone has doubts on me, it is not possible..and even if it happens, I will take care...

Person - ok ok... now go and do a temporary marriage... bye..and love u too......

Aarohi - love u bye....( and disconnected the call )

Akshara gets shocked hearing all her convi with that someone and was Hall angry.... Because she had sacrificed her love only to get Aarohi married to abhi... But here she has no value of it... She was just using all for her sake..... And this time akshara will not support her after knowing all her truth...she has supported aarohi always in her wrong doing to save her from other's scolding but no not this time.... This time she wants to slap her hard across her cheeks...so she straight went towards her and shouted due to which firstly aarohi gets scared but composed herself.....

Aarohi - Aaa I was so scared.... Well why did you shout like this.... and you have come to pick me now, haven't you...??? Let's go...

Akshara - how dare u aarohi...??? How dare u...???

Aarohi - what... ???

Akshara- why are you doing like this...???

Aarohi - What am I doing...????

Akshara - You don't know what you are doing... don't be so naive...

Aarohi - Speak clearly whatever you want to say... don't talk so much... or else get out of here...

Akshara - ok so now i will speak clearly...??? but now you will tell me the truth......

Aarohi - Which truth..??

Akshara - Who were you talking to now?

Aarohi gets shocked -  no... No one to....

Akshara - Lie, You were talking to your lover just now...

Aarohi - No... he's just my friend..

Akshara - Well and to which friend would you tell that you love him very much and are cheating on Abhi…

Aarohi - that... That...

Akshara -Why aren't u speaking now...??

Aarohi - yes then ok i don't love him.... So what... now love is so it happened... what do you do with it.....

Akshara shouted - Have you gone mad... You used to love Abhishek then what is this.....

Aarohi - I had never loved him... I was just attracted to him...

Akshara - What are you saying...

Aarohi -I have said what I had to say... now go from here I also have to go to the mandap....

Akshara - No, I will not allow this to happen... I will not allow injustice to happen to anyone...

Aarohi - Why are you having so much problem... I am not doing anything with you... so just stop shouting at me... and get lost...

Akshara - No I will not let this happen.... you can't play with the feelings of others.... have you considered love as a joke... Have u ever thought.... How many hearts will be hurt by your doing this..specially by this Mahima Aunty's heart will be broken... how much she loves you... Aarohi... You...

Aarohi - Just shut up akshara.... Don't disturb me because I will do what I want to do.... and even when I don't love him then why should I stay with him....

Akshara - Hey when you didn't have love him on then why did you say yes to marriage... 

Aarohi - Because after marrying him I will get many things… which you will not understand…

Akshara - You will fall so much I never thought... you were the most intelligent...so this..

Aarohi - Stop it yaar Akshara.. don't do much melodrama... stop this emotional drama

Akshara - Is it a drama for u....?

Aarohi -Yes and now get out of my way...

Akshara - It is okay if you feel this is my drama then it is right but today I will not let you commit this crime

Aarohi - Well then are u challenging me......???

Akshara- Think it as challenge only...

Aarohi - So ok I will also see how you stop me... because aarohi never loses any challenge...remember...

Both stares at each other with anger... And akshara tried to stop her in many ways but she was fast.... She just hold akshara's hand and tied it with cloth that aaa kept on bed.... And then stufded another cloth....

Aarohi - Huu... came to stop me but now I see how you will stop me....

Saying this she went away from but nit before looking the from from outside so that akshara can't create any problem in her marriage....
And here, akshara was trying her best to get out of it... But was unable to but still she was trying....

Aarohi gets sited in the mandap beside abhi and when swarna and kairav asked her about akshara she told that akshara was busy in some arrangement.... And will join in sometime to which they agreed....
And with thus wedding started but someone is not able to concentrate in that( and I know u know who is this person......) because he was busy in finding akshara... He wants her here in his rituals so that he can see her reactions but alas she was not anywhere to see.... While aarohi was very happy while performing all the rituals....

---------------------------------

That's all for today.....

How was it...
Hope u liked it...

And tell me will akshara able to stop the marriage or will get abhi tie in this unwanted marriage....

Comment down ur views and vote up the part also...

Till then byee...
~A.Saurav......