| 3 | meat and pasta

(A/N the next few chaps take place during lunch)

Third Person POV_

"Seriously Jisoonie it's not a big deal." Jennie tiredly states again, after listening to Jisoo's story of bumping into someone and rambling on about water drying for the hundredth time.

"I know, I know, honestly I don't know why I'm so hung up on this." Jisoo responds, filling her lunch tray up with any leftover meat she could get her hands on.

"Hey leave some for me!" Jennie complains, and they start fighting each other with tongs as their weapons, battling each other for the last few pieces of meat.

But then a third tong enters the fight, and the two young girls meet the eyes of a very unamused lunch lady.

"Joe song hamnida" both girls politely say, bowing and then regrettably leaving the last few pieces of meat.

They make their way to their table, both sitting next to each other. Just as they are about to start eating the bland food in front of them, they are disturbed by the aggressive mumbles of a very annoyed Rosie.

She loudly places her tray on the table, causing Jennie to jump while Jisoo calmly continues eating her bland food.

But soon, both Jennie and Jisoo noticed the small pile of meat occupying Rosie's tray.

They looked like two eagles eyeing their pray, while an oblivious Rose is too caught up in her thoughts.

"Are you going to eat that?" Jisoo asks, practically drooling already.

"You know last week was the most peaceful week of my life! You want to know why? Because a certain Park Jimin was miles away!" Rose begins ranting completely unaware of Jisoo's question.

"I was in music and all of a sudden Jimin sits right next to me and starts asking me all these questions like 'did you miss me', what kind of question is that? Of course I didn't!" Rose firmly states while taking a few pieces of meat and stuffing it in her face, unaware of Jisoo and Jennie's gaze glued on the pieces she just ate.

"Are- are you going to eat all of that?" Jisoo nervously asks, her cravings for meat got a whole lot stronger.

"I can't help it! I eat more whenever I'm stressed and Jimin is the cause of my stress!" Rose furrows her brows with clear annoyance, even saying his name makes her blood boil. And so naturally to calm herself down, she finishes of the last few pieces of meat, and only then, notices her Unnie's mouths wide open, and a look of longing on both their faces.

"Omo are you guys okay?!" Rose worriedly asks with her cheeks filled up with the meat.

Both Jisoo and Jennie sigh in unison and look back down at their bland food, and just accept their defeat.

"We're fine Rosie, continue ranting." Jennie painfully says, slowly eating a spoonful of her food.

"Um...okay?" Rose shakes off the weirdness as she really needs to rant, "anyway we were in class and he started doing the nickname thing again, and guess what he's now calling me! Pasta!" Rose says with complete annoyance, expecting the same reaction from her Unnie's, but instead, Jisoo's face lit up with amazement.

"Pasta? As in Rosé Pasta?!" Jisoo asks, to which Rose nods with a small pout.

"Wah, why didn't I think of that?!" Jisoo says maintaining the same expression of amazement on her face.

"Unnie!" Rose whines, and continues to stuff her face with more food.

"Don't worry Rosie, I'll have a little talk with Jimin." Jisoo reassures, not comfortable with seeing Rose upset.