| 15 | hobi water

Third Person POV_

"Lalisa Manoban, I like you."

"No wayyy, I like you too!!" Jimin teases while making a kissy face.

"Aish leave our poor boy alone" Namjoon scolds while dragging a laughing Jimin away from Jungkook's door.

Jungkook nervously clears his throat and stares at himself while he continues practicing.

She's Lisa, you don't need to be so formal.

"Yo Lisa, wassup?" He tries sounding as cool as possible.

"..."

"ARGHHH! Why is this so hard!" He crouched down burying his face in his hands with frustration, feeling like a literal embodiment of the crying emoji.

Okay okay, the tux is definitely too much.

He took a shower for the third time today. He has it all planned out. Lisa will meet him here, then they will take the same bus they use to take together in primary school to go to the park they played in when they were kids. They'll spend the whole day together waiting for the sunset, Lisa can take some photos, and then he will confess.

He just hasn't worked out what to say...

"Kook....Lisa-" 

He turned the shower off when he hears his hyungs call out his name, but can't make out what he said.

"What?!" He called out, but no answer.

Since he was already done showering he figured he might as well go out and ask what he said.

Kook lazily wrapped a towel around his torso and made his way to his door.

Lisa POV_

"Kook, Lisa is here!" Jin oppa yelled with a smile.

"You're here early, want something to eat?" He offers.

"No I'm good. I'll go see Kook and grab some water later." I smile back and make my way upstairs.

We always hang out, but for some reason today felt different. I was so nervous I changed my outfit at least ten times, I was even about to borrow some of Jennie's clothes, but decided to stick with my usual vintage style.

"You look the most beautiful when you're you." I remembered Kook saying when we were kids, I had tried putting on some make up like the other girls in my class, but felt so uncomfortable I started crying, but of course Kook was there to comfort me.

I start smiling with the memories and realise I'm already in front of his door.

I'm about to knock when suddenly his door opens.

"Hyung what did you sa-"

His eyes widen to the size of saucers. But it takes me a moment to realise why.

At first I look at him with a confused smile, but then... my eyes unconsciously work they're way down.

Holy shi...

Water droplets are perfectly placed all over his body, and I follow one droplet which is falling from his chest to his very well toned torso.

I gulp.

I meet his saucer wide eyes, both of us still trying to process what's going on.

Oh my god...did I just check him out...RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM?!

I feel the heat rise up to my cheeks.

"I- I'll wait for you downstairs!" I hurriedly state and Usain Bolt my way out of there.

I need water, Hobi water, and fast.