| 12 | fifteen questions

Third Person POV_

"Liz who do you keep texting?" Jungkook asks with a soft pout.

It was lunchtime and as usual they had both made their way to the school roof top. Usually they talk about the most random things, or just comfortably sit with each other in silence, but for the past 10 minutes, Lisa had been giggling at her phone, gaining Jungkook's curiosity.

"Hmm? Oh I'm sorry I'm being so rude!!" Lisa puts her phone away in her pocket and flashes her gorgeous smile, while linking her arms with Jungkook's, leaning her head against his shoulder.

As she takes in the rooftop view, Jungkook lets out an innocent smile, feeling his chest warm up with Lisa's affection.

He took a bite out of his sandwich, but crumbs of it fell into Lisa's hair.

"Yah!" She scolds while distancing herself from him to clean up her hair.

"I'm sorry!" He laughs, fully aware of how precious her bangs are to her. But then an evil thought enters his mind.

Lisa meets his gaze and realises he's up to no good.

"Kook whatever you're thinking...don't." She carefully warns.

He then smiles widely as he starts softly messing up her hair getting all the crumbs out and giggling hysterically.

Lisa tries pushing his hands away and hadn't realised she had also began laughing.

"Kookie stop!!" She laughed, and then she knew exactly how to make him stop.

She reached her hands out and started tickling his sensitive spot, immediately causing him to retract his arms as he tried pushing her hands away.

"Okay okay mian!" He lets out breathlessly through his laughs, and when she knows he's learnt his lesson, she frees him from the torture.

Kook then looked at the laughing Lisa who's hair was in an utter mess.

While smiling excessively he started fixing her hair, making it look as presentable as he could.

"Don't worry Kook I'll just fix it later. You better buy me some macarons after school!" She orders.

"I thought you liked pie more?" He asks.

"Pie?! Never, macarons will always be my number one."

💛 💛

"Sorry macaron...I guess I do love pies more." Lisa apologetically whispers and continues eating her pie. Jungkook chuckles at her cuteness.

School had just finished, and Jungkook stayed true to his promise and they're now sitting in a nearby cafe.

"So...was I right?" Kook smirks while watching her shamelessly enjoying her pie.

Lisa glares at him with her cheeks slightly full. "This isn't good for your ego." she states, very much aware of how he loves being right.

"I guess I just know you better than you know yourself." He states while comfortably leaning back against the cafe chair, holding in a smile as he waits for her retort.

Lisa scoffs at his remark "Not possible Jeon."

"Oh really? If you're so sure then test me! If I get everything right I get to finish your pie." He suggests while hungrily eyeing her pie.

"No thanks, you're an absolute pain when you lose, I can't handle your competitiveness right now." She simply states.

"Aw come on Liz! I'm not even going to lose, have a little faith will you?" He softly pouts, knowing this is Lisa's weakness.