UNA

"We have two new students joining us today." The teacher announced, smiling at her students as she stood beside Yaoryu who was currently slouching with her hands in her jacket's pockets, "They've been living in overseas for a long time. So I'll be counting on you all to help them get adjusted." The teacher finished.

Honestly, yaoryu looked so sleepy and tired right now which resulted in ijin to harshly nudge her side, which jolted her awake.

Though nobody noticed, thanks to that.

Almost all the girls gawked at the silver-grey male who was still putting up a friendly and approachable expression, which yaoryu looked at him weirdly, resulting in a subtle irk mark sprouting on his cheek.

He still had his smile on but his hands were itching on slapping his partner upside her head.

Yaoryu noticed this and just sent a smug look in return, irking ijin further. Though her smug look was wiped off when she caught sight of a glare drilling into ijin's unsuspecting form, making her click her tongue.

The boy who was glaring at ijin snapped his neck to ijin's side and and there she was met with a terrifying glare from the tall ginger, making him stiffen and double check if it was real, but when he opened his eyes the girl wasn't even looking at him.

He clicked his tongue and faced away from the new students, an annoyed look written in his face, though there was a tint of fear beneath that annoyed facade.

"Ijin Yu, you can take the seat beside Yeongchan Park." Said male lifted his hand, indicating he was the Yeongchan Park, which Ijin greatly appreciated.

"Yaoryu Kim, you can take a seat beside theirs." Stated the teacher, smiling at the ginger female which the female reciprocated with a nod and she hurriedly yet subtly trailed after Ijin.

He was taking his sweet time which pissed the sleepy Yaoryu, but then he suddenly stopped which made the female stop also, making her even more pissed.

She was about to pinch his side from behind but she noticed him blankly staring at the brunette afro with an orange sweater who got nervous under his stare, masking it with a pissed off expression.

"I said what the hell are you staring at? Wanna die?" the brunette said,

The ginger then noticed the glaring boy from earlier glaring at ijin again, as if waiting for something to happen, which made yaoryu mutter a curse word underneath her breath. Actually snapping Ijin out of his staring state, just in time for the teacher to notice them.

"Is there's something wrong?" The teacher asked.

"No ma'am, sorry." Ijin smiled reassuringly which the teacher also reciprocated with her own smile, then ijin proceeded forwards with Yaoryu following behind.

"Goddamn wimp. What a loser." The brunette in orange jacket snickered under his breath, making yaoryu who was passing by him snap her head towards his direction.

Her ginger fringes covered her eyes but the brunette's seatmate caught sight of it, making them trembled in their seat, catching the brunette's attention.

But by the time he asked his seatmate on what was his problem, Yaoryu was already pulling a chair out to sit, her desk just next to ijin's seatmate.

She carelessly sat down, unbothered by how her skirt crinkled underneath her while she's sitting as she looked around her classroom.

While looking around, she noticed the park guy talking to ijin with a friendly vibe around them.

Yaoryu just slumped in her seat and laid down with her arms acting as her pillow, not wanting anyone to see the expression she has on her face.