chp 5

Y/n pov

I sit down infront of Mitsuki. "Before I go and do this tell me what is going on if need be I can have my father sign the paperwork but if you want to leave the hell politics out I can use some magic." She nods " I have video proof that my husband has been bringing prostitutes home and sleeping with them in our... well his bed and my son is out of control I try to displine him but he lashes out." I grimace as the door opens and a man with glasses  walks in and scowls at me. " Mitsuki who is that?" She flinches at his tone as I smile " Pardon my intrusion my name is y/n morningstar and I just started to work under your wife here I had stopped by to ask some questions on the most recent project." I say to which he frowns and looks at Mitsuki. " You didn't say you had a new project." She forces a smile " I wanted it to be a surprise dear." He scoffs and sets his case down " Anyway what is for dinner." Mitsuki flinches as I grin. " Please allow me to whip something up to make up for intruding." I say while standing and casting a smile at Mitsuki."

"No let my wife deal with it." She sighs and head towards the kitchen when he gets right in my face. " Listen here you little shit she belongs to me." I snarl and push him back with a finger " First off your breath stinks secondly I only came here on business so get out my face." The next thing I know ow I feel something hit my face as I feel my nose break making me stumble back knocking over a chair as Mitsuki runs out. " What did you do?" The man snarls " Putting him in his place." I snarl and set my nose back and I hold my hand flat "Exsurge, fidelis meus, seras custodias in auxilium tuum invoca!" Translation: Rise my faithful guard seras I call for your aid! I finish the chant as I blood red circle appears between us all as a blond rises as a black entry forms her right arm. " You call master... oh master your bleeding."

" It is not of concern seras your orders put this lowly human in his place but don't kill him torture him slowly

" It is not of concern seras your orders put this lowly human in his place but don't kill him torture him slowly." I snarl as seras grins " Right master." She hits Masaru in his gut which sent him to the wall. " Mitsuki pack your bags your leaving today and meet me at a courthouse I get those papers signed." She nods and hurries off. " Now Masaru you are lucky that I'm  in a pleasant mood today I'll think I'll give you a gift." I says as another circle appears and a woman with long Sliver hair with horns on the side of her head in a rather revealing outfit appears.

"Oh master ~it's bee so long since you calledme

"Oh master ~it's bee so long since you calledme.~" I roll my eyes " Hello catherine you know the reason for that." She giggles and looks at Masaru " And who might this be master?" I grin " This is Masaru I'm  afraid he thinks more with his cock then his brain so I figured why not reward you for your faithful service he is your to play with." She grins as she places a hand on his cheek as seras steps away. " why thank you.~" I smrik as I help Mitsuki out the house with seras in tow. " Remember to clean up when you are done."

Short Catherine pov

"Oh I will.~" I coo as I snake one of my legs around his waist. " So tell me dear Masaru how do you want me?~ I can feel your burning lust." I coo as I rub my crotch against his " I will take you right here." He pick me up and 'pins' me on the table I just smile and giggle letting him believe I enjoy it and who am I kidding I'm a succubus I do enjoy it. He rips the fabric off covering my crotch as he starts to lick sure it was good but my master is the only one that can please me the best, and it wasn't to long before I felt him push his 3 inch rod in. I smrik and lock my legs behind him " Thank you so much.~"

Y/n pov

I walk along beside Mitsuki as we walk " Master if you are done with me I shall go feed before returning." I nod as she uses the black energy to fly off " Come lets get those papers signed." I say as I walk Mitsuki to the court " So you have a son?" I ask as she nods " Yeah Katsuki Bakugo to think he started out so kind." I chuckle. " Fate works in fun ways he is a classmate plus he made enemies of my wives by yelling at our little girl." Mitsuki just sighs and lowers her head. " I blame the damn schools constantly praising him and that qurik of his made him believe no one was strong then him except the pros." I keep quiet as she keeps speaking but the more I hear the more concerned I get. " I take he never had girls tell him no?" I asks fearing the answer to which she nods. I sigh and sent a mental message to seeas. 'Seras when you get done guard sona and Sasha watch on for the kid named Bakugo.' I hear  her respond as Mitsuki and I enter the court house.

Sona pov

I set a plate of hamburger steak down for eri. "Thanks mama." I smile and kiss her forehead. "Eat up eri." I turn to see Bakugo leaning on the door frame " Oi glasses what the f..." I shoot a glare at him stopping the curse "fudge do you see in that lower when you can get a real man like me." I roll my eyes and walk away. " Hey answer me!" I snarl before looking down at eri. "Sweetie how about you go eat with Sasha in the living room?" Eri just nods and takes her plate and leaves as I turn back to the pomeranian " First off I have a name second if you don't watch what you say you will get hurt." I say slinging the towel I had on my shoulder and crosses my arms " Yea I don't care leave that weakling and get with me." I snarl at his comments " No thanks." I turn and walk toward the fridge "You bitch!" I heard a explosion I turn to turn but a flash of red and yellow appears before me as Bakugo goes flying. The rest of the dorm rushes in " Damn a trespasser!" Iida yells before I ask my question "Seras what are you doing."

" Pardon me ma'am but master thought that he would try something so he asked me to watch you." I sigh as I adjust my glasses " Where is my husband?" I ask as Bakugo comes  flying back in only for seras to punch his face knocking him out " seeing to the divorce of a client she asks for help getting it signed but the man punched the master I got to torture his mind before Catherine showed up." I shiver at the name. " Who was the client?" Sasha asks with eri hiding behind her leg " Ma'am a woman named Mitsuki." Seras says when midoriya speaks up " Wait kacchan's mom wants a divorce." Seras shrugs " That is all I was told but who might this little one be?" Seras asks as she walks over to eri. "I'm Eri morningstar." Eri says shyly as sears smiles.

Seras kneels down and lowers her head " My name is seras Victoria a vampire in service you your father

Seras kneels down and lowers her head " My name is seras Victoria a vampire in service you your father." Eri's eyes sparkle in awe to the point I couldn't help but chuckle " You mean like the one auntie mina showed me?" I raise my eyebrow and glance at mina smwho was trying to sneak away. " Mina we will talk after this." Sasha says. "So um is she not a trespasser?" Denki asks as I shake my head. " No nezu knows that periodically guards from our families will come to check on us." The dorms  relaxes expect a girl with vines for hair. " You three are unholy." She turns and leaves. I sigh and pinch my nose. 'Great already found one angel.'