chp 6 playing with the mind

The next day

Y/n pov

I yawn as class 1-b joins up with us for hero training " Hey your the guy that saved me at the exam. Morningstar right?" I look over to see kendo walking up " Yea but please call me y/n I hate the bloody formalities." She giggles and nods " Sure y/n so who do you think will be instructing the class?" I shrug as a girl with vines for hair marches is up with a glare. 'So she is the angel sona told me about.' I think " Can I help you?" She glares down at me " You shouldn't be here." I sigh as I notice sona and Sasha rubbing their temples " That is right you are a villain so please leave this is a hero school!" Iida yells as I pinch my nose " You can't really force me the truce between our faction prevents you from attacking unless it is a argeed spar." I say quoting the treaty as the girl snarls " So it would seem. My name is iibara shiozaki." I nod when I sense who was coming and groan and cover my ears as sona and Sasha follow suit as everyone looks confused. "I am here coming through the door like a normal person!!!!" The class starts to freak out as allmight struts into the room. " Hey allmight next time Don scream some off us have sensitive ears!" I yell as everyone turns and looks at me and my wife's as well as jiro who had midoriya trying to ease her pain. "My apologies anyway your first hero class will be battle training and what is a hero with out their costumes." He presses a but and the wall opens up to reveal suit cases with numbers. "Now go put these on and meet me at beta city." Allmight says before dashing away as I roll my eyes and get my case along with sona's and sasha's and walk out the door.

Timeskip

No ones pov

No ones pov

Wow sona you look amazing in that!" Mina says as sona walks out in her costume. " Thanks mina I didn't like the whole skintight thing so I went more for comfort." Sona responded as sasha walks up in hers " Still makes me wonder what y/n went with I mean we know his normal combat attire isn't  made for this?" Sona asks as the class hears the sound of boots approaching as everyone looks sona and Sasha lick their lips as the rest of the girls flush red except the ones with boyfriend's. " Sorry had some trouble with the chains."

"Love I thought that we were staying away from skin tight

"Love I thought that we were staying away from skin tight." Sona says trying to take her eyes off her husband's well chiseled 10 pack. "I did my dear but for some reason they can't read." Y/n says as he walks up and wraps his arm around sona's shoulders " So all might care to get us started." Allmight nods and starts reading from a script on how everyone was going to pair up.