chp 9

The next morning
No one pov

Y/n can be found at the neighboring elementary school talking with the principal. " So Mr morningstar what bring you here?" The principal says after setting his coffee mug down. " I would like to enroll my daughter here." The principal nods and sets a piece of paper on the desk " If I may ask where is she learning at the moment?" Y/n sighs and looks at the paper " Nezu is currently teaching her I want her to make friends her own age." The principal nods " I see so you go to ua university?" Y/n nods and fills the paper out " Yes both my wife and I are until now she was being taught by nezu but I want her to be able to make friends and be a kid at the moment that is more important." The principal smiles. "I see as a father myself I see where you are coming from tell me how old is miss eri?" I smile and spin the paper back to him filled out " She is five her quirk is a bit fickle so please don't let her do anything with it I'm  helping her get over some trauma that it brings." The principal nods " And sir if possible can you put her in miss todoroki's class eri has meet her before so she will be more  open with her." Again the principal nods " Certainly she can start tomorrow school begins at 8." I smile and stand up and shake his hand before leaving and call Sasha. "Hello love how did it go?" I smile and extend my wings and take to the air and fly up. " She is enrolled I'll have the have her at the school at 730 that why she can get a tour." I says as I tilt slightly to avoid a building. "Papa did you ask if I can get miss todoroki?" I smiles as I look behind me to see a guy flying behind me and he motions for me to continue as we land on top a building. " Yes snowball I did you start tomorrow." I hear eri cheering " Hey loves I'll get back to you a hero wants to talk." I hang up after they acknowledge. " Sorry for the wait." I say putting my phone away.

"Its cool I get how family is so care to explain why you are using your quirk?" I nod " Yea sorry about that my wife dropped me at the elementary school to enroll our daughter but as you can see she forgot me." The hero chuckles " I see it's rare to see someone with wings as a quirk it's nice to see I'm not the only one. I'm hawks." He says as he offers his hand out and I shake it " Y/n morningstar and the wings are just part of my qurik, it's really called devil anything you imagine a devil could do I can do it." I respond as he whistles " Damn sweet qurik what is the drawback?" I sigh " I see the souls of people I can tell how corrupt one is with a glance and how much blood the have on their hands." His eyes widen " Sounds interesting for a hero." I just shake my head " Its not really I have seen people die I can do nothing as their soul fades from the world or get dragged down to hell. " hawks pales " How do you stay sane?" I shrug and walk over and sit on the edge of the building.

" I work on my car dad bought a classic when I was young and together we restored it then just so we can keep doing it we sold it and bought a new one and did the same thing." I smile and look down. " I see that is a good coping. Are you trying to be a hero?" I look toward the sky " Yea it seems interesting both me and my wives are at ua......" I trail of before I feel my blood chill." Fuck." I glance at my watch " Shit shit shit. Sorry hawks got to run dad's coming to see my daughter." I say before t pushing of the edge and teleports to the dorm and kneel just as dad walks in the room.  " Ah my boy you don't need to kneel here." I sigh and nod " Yes father." I stand up and pull my wings back in. Just as my wings go back eri runs in the room. " Grandpa!" Dad smiles and picks her up and spins her around.

" Heyo eri. Did you miss me?"  Dad asks as the rest of the hero course walks in when ibara March's up " While it is good to meet you, you must leave." I sigh and rubs my temples as Dad tilts his head " And who gave you permission to order me around?" I smack my forehead as Dad walks over and sits down on the floor and start to play with eri. When a voice makes me stand straight. "Y/N M/N MORNINGSTAR!" I turns slowly and smile " M-mother!" Mom dashes towards me and punches me in the face sending me flying as everything when black.