Chapter 7

Jess's P.O.V

I looked at him. Yeah, he was sweet and nice. But I didn't know him and I wasn't here for a long time.
After we walked around he said: "I know a very nice restaurant. Would you like to come with me?"
I thought about it and before I could answer him he added: "I'll pay, it's an invitation" he said and smiled. His smile was just the cutest smile I've ever seen and for some seconds I lost me in his smile. Then I shook my head to get clearly. "I don't know, really. I have to ask my hostfamily." I said.

He opened his mouth.

"Oh, your hostfamily. You don't live here huh?" He said. I shook my head.

"That's sad!", he said and looked deeply in my eyes.

Before I could say something my phone ringed. I took it out my jacket. My host-mum called me.
"I'm sorry, I have to take that." I said and turned.

"Yeah hello?", I said

"Jessica where are you?", asked my "mom".

I turned back to Mark and looked at him. He heard it too and shook his head.

"I'm out, watching the city", I answered.
"Are you alone?" she asked scared.

Mark started laughing.

"Yeah, but it's all alright", I reassured her.
"Please com home now" she said.

I looked at Mark. He looked at me. I waited a moment then I said: "Okey, I'm coming"

I hang out the phone and shrugged with my shoulders. "Sorry I have to go home. It was nice, see you next time"

He looked at me as I turned away.
"Wow wow wow, wait." He took my shoulder. I turned around and looked questonaly at him. "What?"

"Can I hug you to say good bye?", he asked and smiled. I started smiling too. I held out my arms to show him he can hug me. I closed my eye. He smelled so good!
Then I said: "You can come with me, if you want."
As I said that he stoped smiling.
"Uhm, I don't know if this is a good idea..." he said and straightened his glasses.
"Okey...?" I said

"Yeah so, see you next time." He said
"Yeah.."
I turned away and went.

"Oh wait!" he screamed. I turned around. What's the problem now?

"Here's my number" he said and gave mea sheet with his number, "So you can call me"

Okeyy guys I'm back, omg I'm sooo sorry I don't have time:((( And yeah I think this chapter isn't that good but so you have somethnig to read:))) ILY GUYS❤️