Chapter 9

Jess' POV

I opened my eyes and as I looked at my phone it said it was nine o'clock. I didn't really realized where I was right now and as soon I got out of my bed I thought of everything.

I was in my hostfamilies house in America, in my bedroom. And then I thought about Mark. For a second my heart stopped because I had to think about what hour I met him. But I realized very soon that I had enough time.

I went in the kitchen to make my breakfast. My hostmother went in and asked if I slept well.

"Yes, thanks", I said and before she went out I asked her: "Where exactly is the park? I would like to visit it today."

She explained me where I have to go and how long the way will take. I was very glad she didn't asked to come with me but even then she asked: "Are you going alone?" Her voice sounded very clear and I knew she wanted to know the truth.

"Well, yesterday I met someone and we thought to meet us today, to know eachother better", I said carefully.

Luckily she didn't asked more about this person I met!

At 1.30 I went out of the house and headed to the park. I started feeling very nervous as soon as I saw the park. I tried to find Mark but I couldn't see him. I took out my phone and looked at me. It was exactly 2pm. But before I could asked myself where he could be I felt how and hands grabbed my head and concealed my view.

For one moment I was shocked and wanted to scream but then the hands got away, I turned around and saw Mark. There was a big smile on his face and I felt like my heart beat really fast.

"Hi", he said, "how are you?"

I had some seconds to realize he asked me a question the I shook my head and answered fast: "I'm good, thanks, what about you?"

He laughed softly. "Same"

I looked at me and I didn't know what to do. It felt like he looked at me for about ten minutes but it probably only felt like this.

I think I never felt so good for a long time..!