chapter 8

Jess's P.O.V

I was sitting on my bed at my house, Mark's paper with his number in my hands. When I was arriving at home, my host mum asked me where I was and what I did. 

I realized she is very carefully, so I decided to not tell her about Mark. I told her I was shopping in a mall nut I didn't find anything.

I hid Mark's number in my pants during the dinner. After that I went in my room.

Now i stared  at his number. Should I call him? He's so nice but... sometimes he's strange, too.

After thinking about it I took my phone and saved his number. I tore the paper and put it in to the waste. Then I opened the messages and started to write him.

"Hi Mark, it's me, Jess"

I sent it. A long time i stared at the screen, waited on his message. After ten minutes he answered.

"Hi"

He just said "hi".. I was surprised.. Then after some seconds he sent a message again.

"You're so beautiful!"

I started to smile as I read this message.  I didn't know what to answer and just smiled. 

He's a really nice guy, I thought.

"Are you free tomorrow?" he asked.

"Yes" I sent back. I wanted to see him again.

"Can we meet us at 2 pm in the park?" he wrote

I didn't know where the park was, but I'll ask my family.

"Yes, of course" I answered. "And.. thank you!"

"Cool, I'm looking forward to see you"

"Me too!"

I don't know if he was sitting in front of his phone for the next five minutes, but I was!

It's a veerrryyy short chapter but I hope you like it! :) Leave some comments if so!:) x