chapter 2

Jess' P.O.V

I didn't see who was coming to meet me. Suddenly someone bumped into me and I let my drink fall on the floor.

"Oh Man! Watch out ," I said, annoyed as I looked around for the person who has run into me.

"I'm sorry ," he apologized.

Yes , a boy , perhaps as my age, if not older. He had brown hair and brown eyes. When he saw me he smiled at me.

"Hi", he said with a big smile on his face.

I saw him on an annoyed look and ignored his 'hi'.

" >I'm sorry< don't gives my drink back!" I said, walking past him. He turned to me.

"Hey, wait for me!"

He ran behind me there and stopped me on my shoulder. I turned around and looked angry at him. He ignored it.

"What's your name?", he asked and smiled at me. His smile was sweet, but I ignored it.

"Leave me alone!", I said and went away of him. He walked back to me.

"I'm Mark Wahlberg", he said. I still ignored him.

He followed me the whole way to my house. My heart began to beat faster and I got scared. I kept looking back, he still followed me. Then I stopped and he stopped also and looked at me.

"When you don't leave me alone, then I call the Police!" I took my phone out of the pocket.

He still looked at me. It seemed to him no matter. I began to do so as I would call the police. But to be honest, I didn't even know the number of the police.

"Is this your house?", he asked suddenlly and pointed at a little house.

Yes, it was my house.

"No", I lied, "and now leave me alone"

He nodded.

"Okey", he said and walked away. He looked back again and again, I still stayed there and waited that I can't see him anymore. I waited a minute longer and looked out for him. When I didn't see him anymore I went in my house.

The third chapter comes by some likes and comments❤️