Sonny Brisko

At the Vitual Special Forces headquarters there was a tense air around the office of the commander Sonny Brisko. He and his team have been trying for months to hunt down the hacker group [Black Out]. But when all seemed lost a soldier ran to commander Brisko's office and hastily knocked on it. "Commander! Do you have a second?" Sonny put down the papers he was looking at and said, "Come in", with an irritating tone. The soldier opened the door and happily said, "We have a trace!" Sonny's face lit up, he got out of his chair and got his weapons ready. "Get the squad and a van ready." "Yes sir!", the soldier ran to the rest of his squad to relay the message.

I'm Sonny Brisko. I command an elite special forces squad in the virtual police. The year is 20xx. In this virtual era where highly developed VR technologies are essential, criminal abusing that technology continue to appear every day. Theft of cybercurrency, virtual identity fraud, illegally downloading cars, and cyberattacks perpetrated by extremist hackers. We are VSF, founded to especially counter virtual criminals. Today, we finally tracked down the notorious hacker group, [Black Out], that has been perpetrating cyber-attacks against society.

The squad quickly moved around the headquarters to the van on their way to the hideout. When they arrived at the hideout. "Close the exits. You two follow me up, we're gonna blaze this bitch up." He cocked his gun and walked up the stairs. The two soldiers who were supposed to follow him looked at him in shock. Another soldier bumped their shoulder into one of them, "Hey get a move on." The two soldiers returned back to earth and ran after commander Brisko.

Sonny stood in front of the door, held his gun with both hands and took a deep breath. he kicked the door in and yelled, "VSF! Hands up you hacker scum!" He fired his gun until his ammo ran out. "Ow nobody's here?" One of the soldiers caught up with him, "Commander, wrong room." Sonny let out a chuckle, "I know", he put in a new magazine. "I was just testing you." "Thank you, commander", he led the way to the right room. And once again Sonny kicked the door in. "VSF!" He let out a yell, but he interrupted himself as he saw nobody in the room. "Huh? Damn, we're too late." He turned to one of the soldiers, "It took too long to track their ancient tech." The other soldier locked at one of the computer screens, "Commander", he pointed at the screen, "Looks like they've hacked into the Tachyon Data Centre security." "What!?" Sonny let out a little laugh, "So, that's what they're after. Let's move out!" "Roger", the two soldiers said in unison.

The three of them gather back with the rest of the squad. "We found out that they're heading to the Tachyon Data Centre. Let's move before we're too late." The rest answered with a strong, "Roger", and they moved out.

They arrived at the back of Tachyon Data Centre to keep hidden. "Alright, we're here." Sonny looked at the two soldiers, "You guys sneak in from the back." He got up and opened the door, "And I'll break through the front like a man." He got out the van and headed straight for the front door. One of the soldiers he looked at replied with a "Roger." But the other one looked worried, "Wait! All by yourself?", he turned his head to his partner, "Is he going to be alright?" And he nodded, "It'll be alright if it's him", he turned his head to be eye-to-eye, "No problem."

While the two of the got in through the back Sonny was busy trying to get through security. He sneaked up behind one of the guards, he places his hand on his mouth and started to choke him. After he passed out, he carefully laid him down on the ground to not make a sound. He turned around the corner and grabbed two people's head and smashed them against each other. But there was a guard who heard him and aimed a gun at him, "Hey, you! Stop- hands up!" Sonny ran to him and kicked him against the wall, "Ora!" After that yell the rest of the guards heard his, and they all started to head to the origin of the sound. Sonny got himself ready to finally beat the group who have been haunting his dreams. "Oraoraoraoraaa!" He kept going until there wasn't anyone left. Next, he went for the door that led to the main data base.

He kicked the door in. "Don't move! Discard your weapon!" He aimed his gun at the back of a man who was standing in front of the workstation. He slowly walked towards him. "Be it a weapon or my own life, I'll gladly discard it. In order to rebuild something, sacrifices must be made." He turned around, "Wouldn't you agree, Sonny Brisko?" Sonny lowered his gun, "Commissioner! You're already here!", he moved closer, "Wait, where are the hackers?" The commissioner scratched his forehead then he let out a big sigh, "You fool! I'm here because I'm the leader of [Black Out]. Can't you put the pieces together?! Sonny's jaw dropped, "What did you say?" He held his gun up to him, "Bastard, you betrayed us! Why would you do this? -" The commissioner interrupted him, "Very well! Then I shall explain", he continued with a very long and complex explanation. Sonny looked like he was about to fall asleep, I wouldn't blame him after those sleepless nights. "Determined to change the past, I abused my position in the police department and even joined hands with the criminals I so despised... And now... Now my plan has finally come to fruition. This program allows not only data, but even organic lifeforms to be transferred through the wormhole. I'm going to go into the past and undo the virtual era with my own hands!" That last part woke Sonny up, "What!", he stood back in position, "I still haven't had a single superchat read by my oshi yet!" The commissioner drew his gun and shot Sonny's hand, "Don't move! I won't let anyone get in my way!" Sonny's gun flew out of his hand, "Wha?", he looked at his hand, "No way..." The commissioner turned around, "How many years have I waited for this day", he took a chip out of his pocket and inserted it in the machine, "This is the end of the virtual era." He cocked his gun and turned around to aim it at Sonny Brisko, "Farewell, Sonny Brikso." As he's about to shoot another gun went off and the bullet hit the commissioner's hand. His gun fell on the ground, "No way...", he looked up from where the bullet came from.

The soldiers were standing on a railing above the other two. "Commander! Are you okay!?" "Commissioner... I can't believe it." Sonny turned to them with a slight temper, "What are you doing interfering!? I'm gonna stop the Commissioner myself!" He stomped his foot on the ground. The commissioner rubbed his hand, "Hmph, how amusing. In that care you better come at me", he took of his jacket, "With your fists!" Sonny turned to him with a frown on his face and he ran to him. He hit the stomach of the commissioner with full force. The commissioner fell on the ground, "Nuagh- splendid Brisko. It appears I have underestimated you." Sonny didn't have time to play any games with him. He was busy trying to stop the program from completing, "How do I stop the program? Answer me!", he stomped his foot on the ground. The commissioner had a faint smirk on his face, "It's too late. The program has already finished installing." He let out a malefic laugh, but the room suddenly turned quiet as his laugh faded away. But Sonny didn't have time to mourn the death of his once commissioner that he had been looking up to, but now he was just an evil hacker scum who he just loathed. "Damn! There must be a way to stop it." He was trying to stop the program from succeeding the instalment

[Access denied] there came a robotic voice up, "Sowwy." "Huh!?", Sonny looked at where that sound came from, "What do you mean 'Sowwy'? Don't mess with me!" He was about to smack the living daylight out of this stupid thing. But before he could land a hit, a light from above shined down on him. Sonny slowly lifted of the ground, "Uh?" "Commander!" The light pulled Sonny higher and higher, "Ah?" In a panic Sonny tried to reach out to his colleagues. "Commander!", they failed to grab onto their commander. "UAHAAAAAA."

It felt like he got sucked into an abyss. A never-ending pit.

After a while Sonny finally saw another shimmer this time of daylight. His hair and clothes were blowing up, it seemed like he wasn't floating but falling! He was turning around in the air trying to control his body, but with no success. He was getting himself ready to hit the ground with impact and as he did, he slammed face first in the ground.

"...Ouw."