Noctyx

While Alban was walking around in the streets, he saw a random gap in the ground. He ran to it to see what was in it. He hovered his head above the gap, and he saw another human in it! He let out a shriek and fell back on to the ground, I- is t- that a dead b-ody? There suddenly came a muffled sound out of the hole. Alban was too scared to check if the person was still alive, but he build up enough courage and slowly peeked his head over the gap. But at that instant the person in the gap sprung up and yelled: "VSF HANDS UP." Alban lunged back with another yell. he quickly covered his mouth with his hands. The person turned his head to Alban and got out of the hole, "Hello, I am Sonny Brisko part of VSF. Could you help me find out where I have landed?" Alban didn't move, The man was dead- right?! Sonny got on one knee to come eye to eye with Alban, "Are you okay? You can trust me I'm part of the police." He showed his badge. But that didn't help Alban relax, he was one of the most notorious thieves, and there is now a police officer who is trying to calm him down!? Was this another one of those elaborate plans the police used to try to catch him? Well, whatever just happened Alban couldn't afford to get caught. He quickly got up and ran away from Sonny before he could even stand up. And in a flash Alban was nowhere to be seen. Sonny got up and looked around for him, that civilian looked really scared, he must need to help. He used his quick thinking and went into a direction, hoping to find the 'scared' civilian.

Alban ran into a hallway to get behind the giant building that was in front of them. He was planning to hide in with the crowd or he could catch a taxi. But when he ran past the place where they threw away their trash, he saw a random person sitting with the trash bags. He quickly looked back to see if that Sonny Brisko guy was following him, and he didn't catch a glimpse of any yellow human. So, he got on his knees to get next to that person and he shook his arm, "Hey, you okay?" Sadly, this wasn't the first time Alban saw people sitting like this on the streets. He had built a habit of ignoring them, since they always felt cold. But luckily this one felt warm, and wet? Alban placed his hand on their forehead, but he noticed a small stream of blood coming out of their right eye. At the same time, he could hear the footsteps of that yellow police guy. Alban got up, hoping his attention would get drawn by this guy and that he would forget him.

He turned the around the corner and bumped into a person. "Ah! Sorry!" That person seemed to be wearing different types of harnesses, so Alban thought that this person would make trouble for him. But one of the most softest voice Alban has ever heard came out of his mouth when he spoke, "No worries" he made a little head bow and continued his walk. Alban wanted to run to a taxi, but he quickly got held back by the guy who just let him off without any problem. He turned his head and yelled, "WHAT" knowing that was out of line he quickly changed his expression and said, "Sorry, I really have to get going." But that guy had no reason of letting him go, he slowly turned his head to where that other person was bleeding out of his eye and calmly said, "Did you do this?" Alban placed his hand on the arm that was gripping him tightly, "No I didn't, really. But I really really really! Have to go now." The guy pulled Alban's arm closer. Sonny finally caught up and yelled, "Hey! Where have you gone now?" He saw the same person on the ground as Alban and just like Alban he went to check up on him. Sonny looked up and saw the person holding Alban's arm, "Hello, how are you?-" When he slightly turned his head he saw Alban, "Ow you found him!" he turned his head to look Alban, "Didn't mean to scare you there. I'm all right, see." He opened his arms so that Alban could see that he was unharmed. Alban had a blank expression on his face while scream in his head; THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M WORRIED ABOUT. Sonny looked back at the person who was still unconscious, "Now what happened with this one." The guy who was still holding on to Alban staired right into his eyes, it gave Alban a slight shiver down his spine. And he spoke, "I- I just found him here!" Sonny checked their pockets for a wallet, and he found one. He opened the wallet and found his id, he took it out and read his name, "Yugo Asuma " He read the place of birth and it seemed to be in the Android Regime? He turned his id card around for a few times, and said "This must be a fake one, or is it for a game console?" The guy, who's hand seemed to be stuck on Alban's arm turned to Sonny and asked, "Can I see it?" Sonny handed it to him and at the same time he asked for their names. The guy holding Alban said, "Uki", as he read what was on Yugo's id. Sonny looked at Alban. Alban hesitantly said, "Alban." He used his real name, What if he's going to run it through a data base and finds out who I am AAA- Uki interrupted Alban's internal panicking moment and said, "You guys aren't from here, right?" Sonny tilted his head, "What do you mean?" he pointed at Yugo, "This g- " he got up and looked around the street. The streets looked so familiar but unfamiliar as well, it didn't look like the place where Sonny grew up in. He swiftly looked at Uki and worriedly said, "What year is it?" Uki handed back the id as he said, "2022" Sonny laughed, "You must be joking, right?" he pointed at Yugo, "Like this funny guy, Android Regime." Uki shook his head, this guy is going crazy. He turned his head to Alban, "And you?" Alban didn't know where to look, all he knew is that he didn't want to make eye contact with this Uki dude. And he probably shouldn't say that he got sucked into his cutie wittl- evil cube, he tried to steal! "I- I got- sucked by a random portal on the street." He said it so that there would be no room for Uki to butt in. Uki finally let his arm go, "You could've said that earlier." Alban rubbed his arm as he turned to face Sonny. Sonny calmed himself down enough to worry about someone else, he turned his head to Yugo, "Well let's get this guy to a hospital." He held him up on one side and Uki on the other side. Alban wanted to ditch them, but Sonny looked back at him, "Come, you must be unfamiliar with this place like me. It's better to stick together." He warmly smiled at him. Alban hesitantly took a step towards them, Sonny turned his head straight forward and him, Uki and Alban headed on their way to find a hospital for Yugo.