Y/N is that you?

You wake up to jules and rue talking in the living room.
You get up and check your phone,you look at ur phone background and see the picture of you and ash.

You finally realise how much  you miss him and you knew rue was going to visit fez today so you go downstairs to ask rue if u were aloud to come along

You finally realise how much you miss him and you knew rue was going to visit fez today so you go downstairs to ask rue if u were aloud to come along."hey rue,oh and jules anyway do u maybe think I will be able to come with you to see ash and fez?"
I ask politely"Oh yeah sure of course but I'm leaving in about an hour or so you better get ready"rue replies laughing."Oh yes!thanks rue I will be down soon!"I say as I ran upstairs.I chose what I shall wear before I hop in the shower.I choose my white Nike top with my blue basketball shorts with my blue and white jordan 1s.
I get in the shower and do my own thing,After I get out I do my skincare and brush my teeth.I back all my bags cause I would assume Ash would ask me to stay,fez and ash didn't know I would come with rue so I thought it would be a nice surprise.
I run downstairs to rue,
"Alright you ready?"rue asks
"Yep let's go!"I said exicted
We get in our mums car and off we go.My heart was beating so fast I couldn't believe I was seeing ash after months!!"alright girls we are here,have a nice time love you both,oh and rue be careful please."my mom explains as she drove off.
"Right rue knock the door and hide me okay?"I tell her
"Okay"she's knocks on fezs gate."Oh my gosh rue!I haven't seen you in ages bruh"fez says"yooo fez man I ain't seen u in ages,I brought something or someone with me."rue explains."someone??"questions ash in the back room.I knew this was my time to run in after rue,I ran in a hugged fez"geez kid I ain't seen u in months how u doing!"fez asks"I know it's been ag-"I get interrupted by someone running over to me.It was ash!He hugged me as tight as ever,I missed those hugs."Y/N where have you been oh my godd!!"He laughs as he still holds on tight to me."Gosh ash I missed u so much!!"I laugh trying to hold back my happy tears.
——————————————
A/N:I hope you guys enjoy this!!sorry if my spelling is wrong.next episode will be a playlist I will recommend to listen to while reading but then it will carry on with the story I hope you lot enjoy this!!💓💓