What the fuck cal?

I ended up staying at ash's house again last night he really didn't want me to leave.Me and ash had only just woke up and we were sitting on our phones until we realised it was already 12:30pm."ash it's 12:30 we need to get up we can maybe go out somewhere!"I said dragging him out of bed"I'm so tired whyy do we have to get up"he said look half asleep.I picked out my clothes and went to go get changed,I wore..

I picked out my clothes and went to go get changed,I wore

As you can tell I love my Jordan's."Okay I'm ready!"I say walking out of the room to see ash in the kitchen sitting on the counter."ight let's go"he says grabbing my hand and walking out the door.I walk out first and saw a black van or truck sort of thing outside the house"um ash who is that?"I asked I felt a little worried since he looked really old."what's do you mean?"he says grabbing his coat"um there's a black van"I say walking back inside cause it was scaring me a little.Ash looks at the window and tells fez cal is here"cal?whose cal ash?"I asked I was really confused at this point"it's no one just stay here okay and sit down but don't come out"he says as he kissed my cheek.
——————————————
Ash's POV:
I walk out and hold the gun up to cal"the fuck you want"I ask cause he is one weird man,Before I gave him chance to speak I knocked him out and took him in the house.
——————————————
Back to y/ns POV:
Ash walks in with the man passed out and he sits him on the chair.Eventually he wakes up ash gets up and points the gun straight at his head."ight man what the fuck you want?"asks fez"hold on,your nates dad aint you?"i say I could clearly tell they were related."yeah i am and what the fuck is it supost to do with you bitch?"cal says.I could see that ash got really mad and at that,I turned away for 2 seconds next thing I know ash hit him with the gun"ight man calm yo shit down"fez says looking as if he was gonna take the gun of him.
"Your a fucking pedo you know that right?"I say,I was so close to taking that gun of ash and beating the shit of him.
——————————————
Sorry if there is spelling mistakes there if gonna be a part 2 to this so yeah enjoy💓💓 and next episode will mention like the time cal had it with jules so if u are distributed by that just skip it<3