Gas station

Finally me and ash made it to the gas station,we opened up the shutters and got it ready"I'm sure fez leaves weed in the back should we try?"ash asked going to open the door"yea sure I will get up some drinks and snacks while rue comes over to look after the shop"I say looking in the freezer"ight princess I will be in the back"he says walking into the back room.i grabbed all our favourite drinks and stuff  and waited for rue.Finally she arrived"hey y/n"she said but her voice was kind of slurred"rue are you high?"I said laughing I could clearly tell she was"pfft no neverr"she said as I walked of laughing.I walked into the room and saw ash smoking his blunt"so we can't use lots cause he will notice so we will have to share"he said passing it over to me,I took it out of his hand and put it to my lips and took a hit.i layed down and put my head on his lap,we talked and talked for hours long until we realised it was 11:30pm"shit princess it's 11:30 we gotta go"ash said packing up all the things"go where?"I slurred"are you high?"ash said laughing"I'm not sure at the moment"I laughed getting up and walking to the door,as soon as I walked out I fell over"shit man ur high as hell bro"ash said picking me back up"pfft you can't say shit look at youu"I say still slurring my words.He grabbed my hand and we walked back home,we got in and I fell straight onto the bed and fell asleep.Around 20 minutes later I felt ash get into the bed too and wrap his arm around my waist,I shut my eyes and fell back to sleep.
——————————————
Hope you guys enjoyed thisss💓💓