Are we meeting up with custer?

"Come on man,hurry up"fez says waiting outside"oh my gosh,we are coming"I say grabbing my bag and gripping ash's hand.I walk out the door and get into the car"oh hey rue"I say sitting in the middle while Faye gets in next to me"whyy have I got to sit in the middle?"I ask"cause your smaller then both of us so I guess you have too"rue says laughing.We start driving and mine and rues favourite song comes on,we both look at each"omggg rue it's 2pac"I say getting ready to sing our favourite part"grab your glocks when you see 2pacccc"I say singing the first part dancing"call the cops when you see 2pacccc"rue finishes"are yall on some drugged shit"fez asks pulling  up to the house"y/n come here please"ashtray says getting out the car and so do I"okay so,since we are here and you can see how sketchy it looks please Do be safe and don't mess around,they don't stand for that shit"ashtray says grabbing my waist"okay"I say kissing him"and you be safe please"I say getting back into the car but this time faye was in the middle,We watched cluster,fez and ashtray go inside the house.After 15 minutes of us all taking,faye grabs out somthing from her bag it looked a lot like a tin.She opens the tin and it was fucking drugs not ur casual drugs it was heroin"ayo what the fuck"rue said backing away.Faye prepares it all up and injects into her thigh right next to her.. yeah."That's some crazy sh-"I say getting interrupted by someone hitting me round the head with somthing and dragging me out the car.I wake up lying on the floor with everyone staring at me"where the fuck am I?"I say getting up"Shut your mouth bitch"This man said coming over to me and putting his hand over my mouth"get off her man"ash says"ight will u tell me why the fuck you brought me these people I mean look at them"the weird man said"this one looks homeless"he said pointing to rue"this one looks like a whore"he said pointing to faye"these 2 look like there 12"he says pointing to me and ash"were fucking 15"I say while he ignored me"and this one,I can't even explain"he says pointing to fez.We hear a women call over the strange man and tells the man to get us all naked,like what the fuck."ight get naked"he says pointing a gun to us all"apart from these 2 kids take them out"he says calling over his 2 friends to grab me and ashtray and shove us in a closet"say a fucking word and I will fucking kill you kids"the man says pointing the gun at us,I stick my middle finger up to him as he shuts the closet door"you do some crazy shit ma"ash says laughing"you can't say shit we are at a drug dealers place and we have been told to get fucking naked"I say laughing"don't shout at me,it was fezs choice"he says playfully putting his hands up"fuck this shit"you say getting up"what are u doing?"ash questions getting up aswell"getting us out this shithole"I say opening the closet door a little to see if anyone was there"okay all good come on" I say quitely getting out the closet"ma,look there's a window"he says walking over the the window"boost me up ash"I say laughing"okay"he reply's laughing with me.He picks me up and I go out the window and wait for him outside as he finally gets out"okay so fez keeps guns in the car boot cause it's for business shit,so we can either grab them go inside and like get them or we can just wait"ash says as we walk to the car"what if he kills them?"I say with a worried look"don't worry ma,he won't do shit to them we deal him half the shit with have"he says hugging me"okay"I say kissing him and opening the car door.We sit there and put music on and sing until fez knocks on the window"oh shit"we say laughing"open the fucking door and stop messing around"fez says opening the door as ash locks him in"right,we have this kid Elliot with us so there's not enough space for us all,ash and y/n you too are all over each over so ash your in the back and y/n is sitting on ur lap,faye your in the front with me and Elliot and rue you in the back with ash and y/n"he says getting into the car.Ash gets in and I sit down on his lap with him holding my waist"hey Elliot I haven't seen you for awhile"I say laughing"i know,I've been busy lately"he says laughing"ma?"ash says looking at me"mhm"I say looking back at him"can you stay over please"he says begging me with his little puppy eyes"gosh ash those eyes kill me everytime yes I can stay"I say giggling "ight rue and Elliot get out were here"fez says"bye guys"we all say"I'm so fucking tired"I say laying my head on ashtrays chest while he is still holding my waist,I didn't know but I ended up falling asleep"ight were home"fez says turning off the car"um fez,y/ns fell asleep"he says"just carry her man"he says getting out the car and so did faye,ash picks me up and carries me in the house up to his bedroom.I didn't need to change I was only in loose joggers and a baggy tshirt,ash lays me in the bed and pulls the blanket over me and leaves to get changed.He comes back in and lays next me cuddling up to me"I love you ma"he says kissing my forehead as he shut his eyes.
——————————————
I had a breakdown making this cause I was on like 900 words and I deleted it all on accident buttt I managed to get it all back thank god.Anyways I have been really ill lately so I haven't posted and I'm so so sorry I left you guysss but I'm back and will probably post again tomorrow love you all and best part thanks for 1k views on the first part of this story I can't believe it!!!💓💓💓
Words:1137🤭