are you staying over?

"So ash,are you still into the tattooing?"I question"oh yeah,I love it to be honest"he's says as we both laugh
"I'm quite bored"you say"I guess we could go for a walk?"ash questions"oh yeah sure!but I haven't really brought a big coat since it was warm earlier"I say"don't worry I will go grab you one of mine"he replies as he ran down the hallway to his room.God I've only just realised how I missed his laugh,his smile his everything.Shit no! It's making me sound like a like him,i do but I'm worried he doesn't.You didn't realise he was behind you"Y/N you there?"Ash questions waving his hand infront of my face"oh yea sorry let's go!"I say trying to hide the fact I was loving over him.
We walked and just laughed all the way until we decided to turn back.He stopped me in the middle of the path"ash are you okay?"I ask I was abit confused"Y/N you don't know how much I missed you,I know this may come out weird and I hope it doesn't ruin our relationship but I really do love you y/n,and no I don't mean as a friend I mean more than that."he says with a worried look on his face,I had no words so I grab his hands and kiss his check.He looks at me and smiled,we walked home with our hands locked together.I assumed we were now dating which just felt weird but made me quiet happy.We arrived home took of our jackets and went to ash's room"chose a movie ash I'm just gonna change!"I say with a huge smile"okay princess"he says with a smile while he gets up to get changed too.
——————————————
Ash's POV:
I can't believe we were finally dating it felt so good telling her the truth.I got the bed ready and put on our favourite childhood movie,the sandlot.
She came through the door looking gorgeous as usual she came and sat next to me on the bed and layed her head on my chest"yes!our favourite movie"she's laughs as she got comfortable and started the movie.I played with her hair while we watched the movie.
——————————————
Hope you guys enjoyed this!!I will put my TikTok in the end of the next episode for you guys to just go on there,no story's posted on TikTok but just euphoria content!💓💓