Oop's!

Once Ayden opened his eyes he looked around, checking his surroundings he was tied to a chair, and it looked like he was in a basement. He struggled in the chair trying to loosen the rope around his wrist, the more he thrashed his body around the more the chair moved, scarping the floor and making a screeching sound. Ayden moved back a little more, but he was stopped but it wasn't by the wall, Ayden turned around and looked down only to see a body, it was a woman she seemed very familiar. her wrist, and, ankles were duct-taped. Her back was turned to Ayden so he couldn't see her face but her red hair, there was only one person he knew with red hair shelly...

Willow was upstairs in her room sitting at her study desk, flipping through her photo album there were photos of her when she was a baby, photos with her mother, and finally her third-grade photos, of her, havoc, venti, and peach. She guided her hand over one of the photos that had just her, venti, and havoc in it.

They were on the second floor of their old school it was right after lunch the three of them were naruto running down the hall to the bathroom, willow laughed at the memory but cringed a little as well. Just as Willow was about to turn the page she heard the sound of screeching, making her clench her teeth and ball her fist up. 

She stood up from her chair and stomped down the stairs to find out what that sound was.

Once willow got closer to the downstairs bathroom which was next to the basement she knew who and what it was, and with a big smile on her face, she reached out for the basements door handle and turned it slowly.

Ayden was able to get the woman to turn over just enough to see her face as he looked at her his stomach sank in, he was right it was shelly, she looked badly beaten blood was coming out of her mouth and she had two black eyes, as Ayden examed her he noticed both her ankles were broken from the lump on her ankle he could tell it was broken recently not only that there was a bloody sledgehammer leaning against the wall.

Before Ayden could do anything (not that he could) the basement door started to open and once it did his captor, willow.

She slowly walked down the steps clapping very slowly she was very imitating and that scared Ayden.

"I see you've finally woken up, good morning sleeping beauty," Willow said with a mischievous smile as she walked towards Ayden and lifted his head forcing him to look at her.

"What? why do you look so upset?" Willow said as she let go of his face and walked over to her surgical toolbox, this box held things like Mechanical cutters, scalpels, lancets, trocars, Harmonic scalpels, rongeurs, etc. Dilators and specula, for access to narrow passages or incisions. Suction tips and tubes, for removal of bodily fluids. Sealing devices, such as surgical staplers.

Willow walked over to shelly and dragged her over to the surgical table, she cut the tape that kept shelly bound and strapped her down to the table, willow knew even if she did take the tape off of shelly she wouldn't need to strap her down to the table because of her injuries but willow couldn't be too sure so she strapped her down as a... let's just call it an extra procedure. 

"WAIT, WAIT!" Ayden said, he watched in horror as willow was about to sew shellys mouth shut.

"What do you want? money? I-I can give you as much money as you want just please...don't hurt her".

Willow put the needle down and tilted her head. "Aw, you want to save her? how cute" And with that willow walked over to the sledgehammer that was leaning on the wall, she dragged it over to the table, shelly who was now awake started to cry and squirm.

Willow lifted the hammer and slammed it back down on shellys left arm. "Opp's" willow said with a smirk on her face.

"OH GOD PLEASE STOP, STOP PLEASE" Ayden screamed as shelly screamed to the top of her lungs.

Ayden shut his eyes tightly and prayed it was all just a dream and he would wake up when he opened his eyes, 1...2...3... Ayden opened his eyes and he was now chained to the wall in the basement but shelly was gone and so was willow all that was left was the surgical table with a pool of blood dripping onto the ground, how long had he had, his eyes closed? 

He pulled his knees to his chest and prayed he would make it out alive.

Willow was in her yard burying shellys body, she looked up and over to her other neighbor's house to see the woman that lived there was also in her yard, willow panicked thinking she saw.

But oddly she wasn't paying willow any mind let alone knew she was in her yard. Willow watched as she stood up and dusted herself off with a satisfied smile but willow noticed a red stain on her gardening shirt...how strange.

Willow walked back inside her home and turned on the radio to listen to the news.

"On today's news, Ayden fike was reported missing after working out, he was last seen in the parking lot with a woman who has yet to be identified" 

Willow listened with a smirk on her face, a little proud everything is going according to her plan.

Ayden was trying to think of a way he could leave, but he couldn't his mind was too clouded with so many thoughts, he couldn't stick with just one thought.

After an hour or so willow opened the basement door and walked down with a rag, bleach, and a mop to clean up the blood on the floor and table.

"Please...let me go I-I have a daughter, I need to go home to her...just tell me what you want"

Usually, those words would have made willows heart sink but not anymore.

Willow grabbed the sledgehammer and slowly walked over to Ayden lifting it above her head, Ayden put his head down and shut his eyes tight waiting for the pain to come, but it didn't he opened his eyes and looked back up only to met with the sudden pain of his left ankle being crushed.

His eyes opened wider than before as willow once again lifted it above her head and brought it back down this time on his right ankle, as he screamed willow dragged the hammer back over to the wall and propped it up.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK" He yelled as tears rolled down his face from the throbbing pain he was feeling in his ankle. blood was rushing out at a fast past, his bone was sticking out, willow nealed down and grabbed his ankle and leg, snapping it back in place.

"OH GOD, PLEASE, PLEASE JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT" Just as willow was about to respond she heard a knock at her front door "Shhhh" willow said putting her finger to her lips as she slowly stood up and walked out the basement.

Once willow was upstairs she rushed and washed her hands. 

"who is it?" willow said holding onto the doorknob waiting for a response.

"Hi it's the neighbor from next door"

Willow cursed under her breath was he screaming too loud?

She opened the door with a smile on her face.

"Hello neighbor, how may I help you?" willow said sweat dripping down her forehead.

"Well I saw you in your yard"

After willow heard those words her mind went blank, "did she see me?" willow thought.

"and I just wanted to stop by and give you these," she said holding out a vase full of red flowers.

"Oh, why thank you but I'm very busy so I don't think I have any more time to talk," Willow said as nice as possible. "Oh well, that's understanding I'll see you later then," she said as she went back to her home.

"Oh, thank god" willow said out loud.

Kenya, willows neighbor was walking back to her home with a wide smile on her face, little did willow know those flowers weren't really red they were once pearly white until they were painted red... with blood.