Episode 4

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓

3rd PoV

The others stares at them with wide eyes. Jihyun feels a liquid running down to his cheek, he touches it and saw blood. He keeps his expressionless face. While Gyeong-su explains why he has a nosebleed.

Na-yeon noticed the wound in Gyeong-su's hand. "Your hand... What is that?"

He looked at his hand. "This was from when I picked up the computer!"he comes forward and others backed away.

He halts." Don't you trust me? This happened while saving you and Jihyun got it from the glass earlier that shattered. How could you do this?"

He goes beside Jihyun who was glaring at Na-yeon. Cheong-san and Su-hyeok walks to them and checked their wounds.

"It's not a bite. It's just a scratch" he confirmed it.

"Yeah same with Jihyun.. Yah, however can you keep a straight face?" Jihyun just shrugged.

"Ms, Park. Please take a look."Cheong-san said.

" I don't see a bite. It's a scratch. Thank goodness " She said.

"Satisfied?" Jihyun asked. Na-yeon doesn't answer.

"I asked.. Are you fuckin satisfied?!!" he shouted making the others flinched. Because it's probably their first time seeing Jihyun raise his voice. Jihyun usually uses his authoritative voice for them to follow him.

"Gyeong-su... Let's go to the recording room." he said.

They both walk towards the recording room. Jihyun stops beside Na-yeon and said. "If I turn into zombie.. I'll make sure to kill you first." he then bumps her shoulder.

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

It's been 30 minutes and they won't come out. Jihyun is sleeping while Gyeong-su was playing some kind of game.

The door opened and it revealed Na-yeon, she walk toward Jihyun and shakes his shoulder. He wakes up and saw the girl, he glares at her.

"Let me clean your wound.." she said while taking out a towel, she purposely push the towel a little too hard on his cheek, he winced in pain.

"What the fuck did you do??" Jihyun hissed. Gyeong-su noticed it and comes near Jihyun. She walks out like nothing happened.

Gyeong-su storms out of the room while the boys held him back. "What did you do to Jihyun??" He asked to Her.

Jihyun walks out of the room, panting. Haneul goes to him. "O-oppa... Are you ok?" she stuttered. Jihyun looks at her, blood running down from his nose. The others looks at them.

Haneul tears up. "y-you're not going to turn to one of t-those monsters, right??"

Jihyun's vision turns to red as he tries to pat Haneul's head but missed. She takes his hand and places his hand to her head. He ruffles her hair, something he would do if she's upset or sad.

" P-pres... " someone mumbled.

" He's turning!"Na-yeon exclaims.

The pain in his body is unbearable. Without a word, he head towards the door but Haneul stops him by hugging him.

" I can't lose you! "she cried