Episode 6

3rd PoV

Tears started to fall in Jihyun's eyes. A distant screaming was heard and Jihyun recognized that it was Haneul's. He quickly come towards the door but was stopped by the boys.

"Let go of me! That's Haneul! She's in danger.. Fuckin let go!!" Jihyun said as he thrashing around trying to free from the tight grasp. The screaming stopped.

The girls silently cried hearing desperate cries of Jihyun. Jihyun did not stop moving around until Gyeong-su came into his vision." Jihyun listen to me."

Jihyun didn't heard what he was saying because his mind in only focusing on saving Haneul.

Gyeong-su had enough, he reeled his arm and punched Jihyun on the face. Jihyun stopped thrashing around as he glared at the boy who punched him.

"She's gone! Ok?! There's nothing we could do about it... Stop it!" Gyeong-su yelled at him

"W-what if she found a room to hide?? Let fuckin go of me! I'll find her.. You guys stay here" Jihyun reasoned.

Namra decided to step in and placed her hand on his shoulder. "When you left the Recording room. Haneul said to us that if she got bit, to tell you that live for her. She also said that you're the best Big brother she ever had and she loves you"

The boys loosened their grip on Jihyun as he kneels down trying to not let the tears drop. He inhales and stands up.

(I'm literally tearing up while typing this :') )

"I need some fresh air.. Leave me alone." Jihyun went to fence of the rooftop and exhales heavily. He gripped the fence a little too hard leaving a dent. He felt a presence behind him.

The others were busy making an SOS sign. "What do you want?" he asked in deep voice.

"Look at me." the girl's voice demanded. He turns around, his tall figure looming over her. It was Onjo.

He looks down at her, waiting for her to continue speaking. "what?"

"What's on your mind? You can tell me anything." She softly said.

"None of your business." He said while walking pass by her, taking large steps to help the others.

This makes her eyes twitch in annoyance. She quickly catches up with him and kicked the back of his legs making him stumbling forwards.

The others heard a thud, they turn their attention to the sound. They saw Jihyun face flat on the ground and Onjo walked past him.

Cheong-san helped him up. "let me guess, she kicked you?"

"Yeah, what's her problem?" he groaned in pain while rubbing his legs.

Cheong-san only chuckled in response. Daesu noticed the tall boy walking towards them.

"Prez! Do you know what SOS means?" he asked.

"Why did you ask me if you don't believe me?" Onjo said

"don't know... Its just a distress signal." Jihyun stated.

"Whats wrong?" Cheong-san asked.

"I asked prez and Onjo what SOS meant.. But she said it has no meaning while prez said he didn't know" Daesu said, standing up and dusting his pants.

"Just say you don't know." he glanced at her.

"It's true." Onjo and Cheong-san said.

"really"
"Yes, why don't you believe her? "

"Hey, class prez.. What does SOS mean?" Daesu ignored them as he went to Namra.

Onjo stood up. "Why, that-". Cheong-san stopped her.