Episode 10

3rd PoV

The box in now complete. They are ready to go, Joon-yeong and Jihyun are in front of the door. "Is everyone ready?"

Jihyun was holding a baseball bat, the gun and the knife were is in his pockets. The others nodded.

"I'm opening the doo-" Jihyun cuts him off.

He guided Joon-yeong back to the group. "I'll be the one to open the door.. No objections"

Jihyun slowly opened the door and saw a zombie right outside the door. "Hand me a ball.."

He throws the ball to the far side of gym. He waited for a few seconds then gestured everyone to come outside, the zombies noticed them.

"GUYS! GET INSIDE THE CIRCLE!" Cheong-san shouted. They got inside except for Jihyun, who was busy killing the zombies.

The others shouted for his name but he didn't heard them. Once the zombies are only a few, he used the zombie as a platform to get inside the circle.

They slowly pushed the cart. Jihyun gets enraged because of the zombies that was slowing them down. He puts all of his rage to his strength and pushed. The others were surprised by his strength as they continue pushing the cart. "YOU FUCKIN ZOMBIES ANNOY ME!"

He noticed one zombie that was about to bite Joon-yeong, he told him to duck and smashed the bat on the zombies head. "You good? Don't worry.. We'll get home after this.. Alright? Good."

As they reached the gym door, the others were having a hard time to keeping the barrier up. The door was locked from the outside. Jihyun kicked the door with much force leaving a dent to the door. He was about to kick again, the door suddenly opened revealing Onjo's dad.

They finally got outside as they breath heavily. "Are you kids alright?" Mr. Nam asked. The others nodded.

Onjo and her dad was having a moment. "Hate to break the reunion but we need to go.. There's a group heading towards this way." Jihyun said as he hit the zombie that was nearing him.

They were running to the tennis court when a zombie tackled Gyeong-su. The others were too far but a gunshot was heard hitting the zombie on the head." Han Gyeong-su! Stand up and come here Hurry! "

They looked at Jihyun, who was holding a gun pointing towards the zombies. He started to shot the zombies, he saved last two bullets because he might need them later. He smashed the bat to the zombie near Mr. Nam. They neared the gate and closed it. Mr. Nam noticed that Jihyun was getting attacked by a large number of zombies.

"Takahashi Jihyun! What are you still doing there?!" Gyeong-su shouted as he heard Jihyun's reply.

"You guys go!! I'll follow later!" he yelled as he started to stab the zombies using his knife.

The others teared up as they watched their president getting outnumbered by the zombies. Jihyun noticed that they aren't moving. "WHAT THE FUCK! RUN! WHY AREN'T YOU RUNNING?! I SAID FUCKIN GOO!"

They started to run away. Cheong-san and Gyeong-su shouted to him. "YOU BETTER COME BACK TO US ALIVE!"

They reached the construction site and hide on the scaffolding. After a few hours, Jihyun did not yet returned to them. The group was worried about him, Gyeong-su and Cheong-san was about to go back to the tennis court but they were stopped by the boys.

Then Gwi-nam came, Cheong-san came to fight him. He twisted his arm as Cheong-san shouted I pain, Gwi-nam was about to bite his arm but a gunshot stopped him, hitting his shoulder. The group pulled Cheong-san away from Gwi-nam. He looked at the person who shot him, it was Jihyun, blood covering his clothes, with a gun in hand.

"You basta-" he got cut off when Jihyun pushed him off the ledge but Gwi-nam grabbed his clothes to prevent him from falling.

"Why won't you just die, huh? Leave us ALONE!" he shouted and kicked him away, Gwi-nam got stabbed by a metal sticking out. Jihyun shot him once again.

He turned to the group. "There's a lot of zombies coming this way... I'll distract them and you guys run.. Mr. Nam, Onjo said that you two know where the mountain is.. Please guide them."

The others disagreed with him. "No! We should go together... You said that you are going to lead us to safety!"

"There's no other way! I'll signal you guys if it's safe to go..." Jihyun was about to climb back in the building but he was stopped by Gyeong-su, Cheong-san and Onjo. He tried to get them off him. They didn't move, they started to cry. Jihyun looked at Mr. Nam and the boys and gestured them to take them away.

They finally get the three off to Jihyun. He looked at them and saluted, his right arms were in fist and was placed where the heart is while the left one was on his back. Gyeong-su did the same as he accepted Jihyun's plan. He climbed back in the building and started to yell to lure the zombies to him then he runs upstairs.

(Just watch where Cheong-san sacrificed himself.. I know it still hurts..)

After a few minutes, they heard Jihyun yelling them to go.

Jihyun was out of energy as he panted. He noticed a figure coming towards him. "Since you interrupted my fight with Cheong-san.. I'll get your eye instead."

Jihyun glared at him. "You're still alive? How many lives you got?" Gwi-nam didn't answer and fight him. He stabbed him using a metal pole on hie chest. The fight continues as Jihyun were tired, Gwi-nam took this chance to tackle Jihyun and poked his eye. He pushed him off him shouting in pain. Gwi-nam kicked him again and again,then they heard an explosion. Jihyun took his last strength and pulled Gwi-nam in front of him using him as a shield. They fell backwards, They were engulfed with the flames.

Once the explosions are done, the group went back to the construction site trying to find Jihyun.

"Takahashi Jihyun! Where are you??"

"Jihyun you bastard!!"

"You titan fuck! Where are you?!"

"it's no use... I don't smell anything.. There's no one here. Let's go.." Namra said.

"Let's say bye to Jihyun and leave." she said softly to Gyeong-su, Cheong-san and Onjo.

Su-hyeok and Namra hugged the three and left the building. After a few hours, Jihyun eyes I mean eye suddenly opened. He felt pain all over his body as he tried to push the corpses on him. He ignored the pain and goes out the building, he was covered with ashes and dust. He lays down on the uncomfortable ground and he feels a bit sleepy, he took off his school uniform top leaving him with his black tank top.

He woke up in a few minutes, he stand up and pain still all over his body. He started to find his way down the road, following a yellow ribbons that are tied on the tree branches. He fell down a couple of times but still stood up.

'did my classmates made it to the safety? Are they all fine?' he thought as he fell again, he groaned in pain and his ankle were bend in an uncomfortable position.

A few hours of walking, he finally got on the road. He smelled a familiar scent.. It was his classmates, fighting a group of zombies. He quickly limped towards them and helped them. Punching and kicking with his leg. He ignored the pain in his ankle.

Then he pushed away the zombie that was tackling the siblings. Breaking its neck, the group stared at him wide eyed. He smirks at them.

"Heh... I'm Still Alive.. Everyone."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WOOHOOO! 🎉🎉 2 updates in one day ٩(◕‿◕)۶

One last chapter and this book is donee.. I'm sorry that this book doesn't take up to 20+ chapters

I plan to make another books about anime... Boku no hero academia, haikyuu, demon slayer etc...

So yeah... Thank you so much for 5k+ reads!! I really appreciated it 💙💙 also for the votes!

-Miya_Shin