Jihyun Got Into A Fight?!

In this scenario, their class will start at the afternoon. He will be wearing uniform like Cheong-san's.

3rd PoV

Jihyun woke up, checked what time is it and immediately got up when he saw the time. Their classes were about to start at 12 noon and the time is 11:40 am.

'Shit! I'm going to be late' he thought after he took a quick bath and quickly put on his uniform. He grabbed a snack bar at the table and dashed out of his apartment, not forgetting to lock the door.

While running, he looked at his watch, it was already 12:10 nn. He stopped running cause he was already late so he took his time walking slowly. He took a shortcut by walking into the alleyway.

He saw a 6 men ahead of him, smoking. He decided to ignore them and saw one of them stuck his foot out attempting to trip him.

(Note: I'll be calling them man 1, man 2 said so on...)

He was near then and he stepped hard enough to leave a bruise on the man's leg that was about to trip him, man 3 groaned in pain as Jihyun walked pass them. Man 5, that seems to be the leader, caught up to him and gripped his shoulder, making Jihyun stopped walking.

"Oi, bastard! What did you do to my friend?!" man 5 asked angrily, as he grabbed his collar.

Jihyun smirked, "He tried to trip me so I injured his leg to stop him from tripping more people" he said as he saw man 5's fist raised to punch him.

Jihyun dropped on the ground and stood up like it not hurts, "That was it? Such a weak punch, that didn't hurt me at all. Why? Because you're a weakling" he taunted them.

Man 4 stomped towards him and tried to punch him but Jihyun caught his fist and punched him instead, man 4 was sent to the far side of the alleyway, knocked out. The others looked at their fallen friend and glared at Jihyun, who was standing there, relaxed.

One by one, they attacked him and Jihyun only dodged them. He didn't notice that man 1 was behind him and kicked his back. Jihyun was sent forward kneeling, he then got up. "Time to get serious" Jihyun cracked his knuckles.

Man 2 runs towards him and punched him but Jihyun moved his head to the side and grabbed his arm, turning around and forcefully slammed man 4's body to the ground. He kicked him to the side and turned his attention to the others.

He took a quite punches on his face but managed to win. He looked at the ground, they were either knocked out or groaning in pain. His uniform all dirty, his face has cuts and bloody bruises. He continued his way to the school.

He was now walking through the halls, the class still going. While he was walking, he rubbed his face with his sleeves and saw a bit of blood. 'This is going to leave a scar.'

Jihyun finally arrived at his classroom, opening the door roughly,  a loud noise was heard making everyone in the room flinch.

There they saw a bruised up Jihyun, his uniform is all dirty. They gasped at the sight of him. "Hello everyone. Sorry I'm late, I had... Some business to do."

Ms. Park immediately checked up oh him. "Yah! What happened to you? Let's go to the infirmary and clean your wounds"

"It's fine, Ms. Park. It's just a little cut" he refused as she insisted to clean his wounds.

Jihyun keeps refusing to go to the infirmary until Namra became annoyed because she can't focus on what she's reading, she walks towards him while Jihyun looked at her, confused.

"... What?" he asked, she didn't answer and pinched his ear and walked to her desk, making him follow her while trying to get her hands off his ear. He made him sit down and glared at him as if saying 'stay there or else..'

She grabbed a first aid kit and started to put alcohol on the cotton, Jihyun saw this and slowly inching away from her.

"Daesu, stop him." Ms. Park ordered him as he follows. He grabbed Jihyun's shoulders that made him stay still.

"What? Let go of me" he tried to move but Cheong-san, Su-hyeok, Woo jin and Gyeong-su helped Daesu.

Cheong-san and Woo jin on his right arm, Gyeong-su and Daesu on his left arm and Su-hyeok held his head still.

Namra was done preparing the kit and turned to Jihyun, who looked at her, scared. With a Alcohol-soaked cotton on her hand, she slowly dabbed the cotton on his face. He winced in pain as he tried to move his face away from the cotton.

After a few minutes, they're finally done. Jihyun held his face that has a bandage on as he has a gloomy aura.

His classmates sweat dropped at the sight, they are now waiting for the next class.

As Jihyun was dozing out, Namra hit the back of his head. "Ittai! What's your problem??" he said as he rubbed his hair. The others heard this.

"What happened to you?"

"It's nothing"

"Tell me what happened or else I'll hit you with this book" Namra threatened him while she raised the book.

Jihyun raised his hands as if he's surrendering. "Fine fine. I got into a fight..."

"Did you win though?" Gyeong-su asked. Jihyun looked at him with a smirk.

He laughed. "Is that even a question? Of course I won"

With that, Namra suddenly said. "I'll tell you to dad"

"no you won't. Uncle is on a business trip so he's not at your house" he said

"Actually, he's already home so be prepared."

"WHAT?! Since when?? Please don't! I beg you"

When the class ends, Jihyun was about to run away when Namra held his arm and head to the car waiting outside. The others has a confused look on their faces as they watch them get in the car.

Jihyun was scared of Namra's father because when he went to her house for a project, her dad can immediately tell that he is using vape. So he scolded him for a good two hours while Jihyun was kneeling on the ground, listening.

Right now, Jihyun can be seen kneeling down. You can see an imaginary waterfall tears streaming down on his face, listening to her father scolding him. He explained what happened that he was not the first one to hit.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's all thanks for reading! 💙💙
I have nothing to say so
Sorry if it's boring 😔

Drink water and eat healthy foods!

-Miya_Shin