Episode 7

⚠️Extremely long episode⚠️

3rd PoV

While they are sitting around the fire, Su-hyeok asked Daesu to Sing. They tell jokes to each other.

After they talk about what they think of Namra as a class president. Cheong-san finally confessed to Onjo, silence came after that as she walks away.

Gyeong-su and Jihyun were having a staring contest at the side, the others noticed them.

"Yah.. You two... What are you guys doing?" Woo jin asked.

"Shut up...we're playing a game" Gyeong-su answers while his eyes twitch.

"If one of us blinked, the loser will treat the winner food" Jihyun says as his eyes also twitching.

Su-hyeok had an idea as he smirks, he then stood up as the others looks at him while he goes behind Jihyun.

Su-hyeok poked his sides making Jihyun flinch and blink, then Gyeong-su cheered in victory and the others laughed at them.

"Didn't know that you're that ticklish Jihyun..." Su-hyeok smiles as he tries to poke his sides again but he can't because he was held by the collar and Jihyun Shaking him playfully.

"You bastard! How dare you made me lose, huh?!" Jihyun barks as Su-hyeok chuckled. He looks to his side as he quickly let go of him.

It was Gwi-nam.

He spotted Cheong-san then he tackled him down as he tries to poke Cheong-san's eyes but he was kicked by Jihyun.

Gwi-nam got up and punches him while he dodges. He kicked his leg, Gwi-nam quickly turns around to punch him again. Jihyun didn't have enough time to dodge as he got hit.

( Just watch the fight scene please... I'm not good at making the fight scene... I'm sorry :') let's skip to the part where Namra fights him, ok? Good)

She stabbed him using a thick wood she found on the floor. He takes it out and looks at her, he tries to stab her but he was stopped by her hand gripping his other hand

"Let go" Gwi-nam says to Namra as veins started to appear below her eyes.

She struggles as she thought. 'Jihyun... Help me..'

"Let go, fuck!" He punched her, she didn't let go. He kicked her and held her by the back of her collar.

"You smell nice" he said weirdly to her, she slapped him but no budge.

"You and me are the same.." He said as quick footsteps can be heard. Jihyun punched him on his chest, letting go of Namra.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!" Jihyun roared as he hears a crack in Gwi-nam's chest.

Su-hyeok kick him and tried to punch him but Gwi-nam blocked him. Gwi-nam is trying to choke Su-hyeok when Jihyun pull him off and throws him to the side. Fear can be seen in his eyes when he looked at Jihyun.

"Oya? Are you scared of me? I can see the fear in your eyes, you know?"  Jihyun says while grinning.

He grabs his collar and said. " You will not ever hurt them.. As your council president, I demand you to stay away from them." Jihyun throws him off the building.

Su-hyeok and him watched as Gwi-nam hits the ground. Namra goes to them, she put her hand on Jihyun's shoulder as he growls loudly and veins did not disappear below his eyes.

The others heard the loud growling making them look at the three. Su-hyeok calls him.

"Jihyun-ah... Are you alright?" he asked but backs away with Namra when he saw Jihyun baring a pair of canines snarling at them.