fukui etsuko is the next gordon ramasy

// this chapters vocab! 

haha: mother

Oba: aunt

okaasan: a way to refer to someone elses mother

Tadamia: I'm home

Okaeri: Welcome home

Itadakimasu: Lets eat

Oyasumi: Good night

//

I am now 5-years old-

A weird time-skip, I'm aware, but my life was very boring. I learnt to walk at 5 months, and said my first word at 1- It was 'Fuck'. ( Haha had a panic attack at that- Yuka-Oba laughed her ass of at that.) I've gotten used to my primary language being Japanese, ( Although I use English to curse, because if I say it in Japanese, I get grounded.) I've gone through some room changes, and sleeping on a futon was not fun- at first. Now it's normal, but sometimes I wake up on the tatami mat, which is less fun. My futon itself is a plain off-white, but I have a light blanket with floral pattering I use, as well as a pillow with the same pattering. I have a small desk with basic writing tools which I use to practice katakana and hiragana. It seems like kanji isn't yet used as a writing system, luckily, because it has like.. 2000 characters? Anyways, currently, I have shoulder-length black-hair, yellow eyes, and very pale skin. I usually wear a basic kimono mad for children- It's pink, with white floral patterns. I think it's cute! Anyways, I've meet a few main-characters- well, only two. Haruno Sakura, and Yamanaka Ino. I met Ino while looking for flowers to give to haha, and she gave me some tips! We hit off well, and Ino introduced me to Sakura afterwards.

" Hey! Earth to Reiko-chan!" Ino's voice called out, breaking me out of my thoughts, "O-oh! What time is it? I promised okaasan I'd be home before lunch!"

Ino giggled, and in between laughs she said, " Haha! You gotta get home soon, then!"

.. I feel like I just died. "Shit! Fuck- Aa! Bye Ino-san, Sakura-chan!" I yelled out, then ran faster then sonic because holy shit mom is scary when shes mad.

/// With Ino and Sakura

"Haha! Etsuko-chan is really funny, isn't she?"

"Uhm, yeah! It's really funny when she acts like she's gonna say something, but then it's just gibberish!"

"Sakura-chan, do you wanna come over for lunch?"

"Oh! Really?"

"Of Course!"

"Totally! Just let me go tell my mom!"

/// Back with Reiko

I hurriedly kicked my shoes off, yelling a "Tadaima!"

"Okaeri." was my mothers reply, " Mama, I'm sorry I was late! Me, Ino, and Sakura were having ALOT of fun!" My mother smiled softly, reaching down to pet me on my head, "It's alright, dear. I'm glad you have friends."

I smiled at her, and she picked me up, placing me at my seat near the Kotatsu.

"Lunch is almost done! I made your favorite~"

My mouth watered, "Tempura and Miso soup!"

Mother laughed, "Yes, Reiko. Tempura and Miso soup."

"Mama, you're my most favorite person EVER!" Look, I know I sound childish, and even though I am basically twenty, I'm in the body of a five year old. Also, Fukui Etsuko was a goddamn amazing cook. I swear, her skills could rival even the best chefs!

Mother smiled, grabbing two pairs of chopsticks- One made of plastic, white, with cute sakura blossoms designed on it, and a simple pair of lacquered wood chopsticks.

Placing two small bowls infront of both of our seats, she then placed the cooked food in the middle of the table. Etsuko scooped out two spoonfuls of miso soup and put it in one of my bowls, doing the same for herself. Placing the sakura patterned chopsticks near me, she grabbed two white spoons, one for me, the other for herself. Handing one of the spoons to me, she sat down.

"Take the amount of Tempura you want, and no more! Can't have you getting sick, now can I?"

I laughed, nodding at my mother, and we both said a prayer in union, "Itadakimasu!"

I began digging into my food first, eating quickly, but not enough to rush myself.

// as is ussal, a time skip to after they are done eating.

Mother wipes my face of, "Reiko.. You have to be neater while eating!" She scolded, and I nodded, embarrassed, "Yes, Haha.."

She sighed, "Reiko. I'm not mad, you just need to better your manners."

I nodded, and Etsuko seemed satisfied, "Now, off to bed with you! Sleep is important!"

She rushed me into my room, and I smiled. 'It's just like being at home..'

I change into my pajamas.

"Oyasumi, Okaasan."

///

As always, criticism is appreciated! This will be posted on ao3 when I have 5 or 6 chapters ready. Enjoy!

- the author!