Ota Minoris Infinte Pockets

a/n : I've realized wattpad is kind of easier for me to use images so.
////
Okay, Tanaka is starting to freak me the fuck out. Seriously! She keeps having rapid mood swings, and half of the time, she calls shit boring! Now, how did I get to this point of being freaked out, you may ask?

It all started after I ate breakfast. Okaasan made Nātto, Miso soup, Rice, and various other side dishes. It was so good, I felt like I was in Food Wars, to be honest. (Even though I had to wake up 2 hours earlier to get ready and eat it all..) Anyways!

Today, I'm wearing something new, because I don't like being a copy and paste of Nataka. So, I am wearing a green dress that goes past my knees slightly, that is slit on both sides. Underneath it, I am wearing both short black shorts, and bandages which stop right before my knees. The dress is sleeveless, so I am wearing long black fingerless gloves. I have basic ninja shoes, the longer kind, and am wearing my forehead protector on my forehead. I also messily cut my hair into a mix of a bowl cut and wolf cut.

- profile update -

Cute, and simple! But, back onto the main topic, when I got to our meeting spot

Cute, and simple! But, back onto the main topic, when I got to our meeting spot.. Tanaka told me I look boring! Boring! And man, She keeps making references to modern media, and I don't know if she's doing it on purpose, but god, is it creepy as fuck. Like! Today, she made a reference to fucking pokémon! Pokémon! I heard her humming that catchy ass 'Pokémon! Gotta catch 'em all!' Theme, and I'm starting to think either she's good at making things up, or she's like me.

Hoping it's the latter, because if it's not, then Tanaka is 100% a sadist.

Even if it is, I think she may just be a bit out of her mind, so to speak, because goodness she just stares off into space with these lifeless eyes.

Anyways, back to the present! Our test was that shitty basic test. We work together fine, because Tanaka, Nataka, and I have been friends since we were 7, and also because Ota-sensei said she'd buy us food.

"Ne, earth to Fukui-chan?" A familiar, friendly voice called out, causing me to snap my eyes open, "Ota-sensei! I'm sorry, I spaced out." Ota grinned, shaking her head, and offering her hand to me, which I grabbed, and she pulled me up, "Don't worry, twerp! Your friends were discussing where they want to go, you cool with Ichiraku?" I nodded, and then we headed off to the small ramen stand.

We placed our orders, "Order as much as you want!" Ota said, "I got deep pockets."

That then leads to the original main character, Naruto, who's spot as MC I am definitely stealing, coming in, and Ota offering to pay for him, because she has more money than she knows what to do with. And, Of course, Naruto, being the ramen glutton he is, could not, in his right mind, refuse sensei's offer.

"Uzumaki-kun, you.. really eat a lot." Tanaka said, even though she herself was on her third bowl, and said boy just grinned and dug back into his ramen, not before saying, "I can eat way more!" Now, I was on my first bowl, eating slowly, and had said, "Tanaka-chan, you're on your third bowl. Uzumaki-kuns on his fourth. I don't think there's much of a difference."

Tanaka seemed insulted at that, "Excuse me?! I can eat way more than that..." She paused for a second, trying to come up with a good insult, "Ramen addict!" she snapped her fingers, as if she had just come up with the greatest insult in the world, and Ota-sensei laughed, ruffling Tanaka's hair.

Tanaka angrily grumbled, but allowed Sensei to ruffle her hair, and I smiled at them, "Uzumaki-kun, how is your team? Is Sakura-chan alright?" Naruto perked up at my question, "Sakura-chan's great!" Naruto paused, seemingly day-dreaming, 'Oh, right. Doesn't he have a crush on her during this time?' I let out a small laugh, "I see. I hope you and your teammates can get along." Naruto smiled, and honestly, I thought I was blind for a second, before Ota-sensei nodded, "Teamwork is important, even if you dislike the people you're working with."

Ota-sensei grumbled that last part out, "I didn't get along well with my team when I was a genin," She paused, and showed us her arm, "That's how I got this nasty scar." She coughed at the mood, which she just ruined, "Well, anyways! It must be late, on home with you three! Uzumaki, if you're still hungry, I'll treat you to some more ramen." Our teacher waved us off, pulling multiple ryo out of her wallet, as she fueled Naruto's ramen addiction.

a/n:

Temp hitaus! Also titles are named differently then on ao3, and this'll be following the manga rather then the anime. Obviously I'll add some filler though