Chapter I: Dreams

(A/N: Haven't proofread this yet and idek who will read this (if anyone) so I'll just post the first chap ... also prepare for cringe in the future)

Whether she pretended or not, she doesn't see what's to change. Life wasn't fair and neither was the choices fate has presented upon Y/N. Why the hell would her dreams be filled with the same five people every time? It was pure nonsense, what was she now? A pervert? To be dreaming of them made her feel... uncertain? How was she to explain these feelings that were stirring inside her? Yes, she admired the group of friends but had never thought she would even step close enough to them to even say a "Hello".

Each morning at the break of dawn she would wake up, thinking the same thing: What the hell am I going to do?

Y/N doesn't know how to manipulate her dreams into something else other than them. Life really wanted to toy with her, play with her dreams and emotions. Each dream felt so real but when she wakes up it all turns into a puff of smoke like nothing had happened. When was the day when she would finally stir up enough courage to greet them even once?

This time Y/N woke up with a frustrated huff. "UGHH!" She ruffled her hair in frustration.

"What the hell am I going to do, I swear the god I'm going to kill myself with those cute ass smiles!" Y/N groaned, burying her face into her blankets. The dream from last night was still fresh in her mind. The smiles, laughs, and especially the beauty... it was too much, Y/N might as well become crazy at this point.

"Get yourself together, couch potato!" Y/N scolded herself before climbing out of her bed and heading into the bathroom.

After washing herself she changed into her school uniform and headed out with a piece of toast in her mouth and a banana milk in hand.

Y/N threw her stuff into the passengers' seat and seated herself in the drivers' seat.

"School... this sucks." Y/N sighs as she drives off to her highschool.

Y/N parks her car in the parking lot and walks out, slinging her backpack over her shoulder. 'Another boring day of looking at them from far away.' She sighs before heading into the grand campus.

"Yo! YN/N!" Y/N groaned at the nickname, turning around to see her friend waving at her.

"What the hell did I tell you about calling me that, Moonbin."

"Hehe," Moonbin laughed cheekily as he swung his arm around Y/N's shoulders.

"Don't "hehe" me." Y/N glared at the playful Moonbin. "I swear to god one day I'll rip your tongue out." She murmured.

"Hey now, why are you so aggressive? It's a cute nickname! You used to like it!" Moonbin argued. "And you won't get anyone if you're that aggressive! Don't even think about the 5 goddesses that you had always dreamed about!"

Y/N clicked her tongue. "First of all, the key word was used, past tense, I don't like it anymore. Second, I already don't have a chance, they don't even spare a glance at this piece of shit anyways."

"You really think so lowly of yourself, don't ya?" Moonbin shakes his head in disappointment. "If you'd actually spare a chance to look around I think you'd see the reality of things."

"Don't think I can see reality anymore. Each day I'm drifting further from reality and closer to insanity." Y/N sighs.

"Cheer up, would you? Being all depressed is making you more emo than you already are. I think you should learn to be more cheerful at times, you used to be so energetic for that issue." Moonbin glances over at Y/N as they walk through the halls of the school, still in the same buddy buddy position with Moonbin's arm around Y/N's shoulder.