Chapter II: Blonde Cat

"Okay, to go through this again. When you enter the library try to act cool and calm, okay? The most important thing is to act calm and don't embarrass yourself by being nervous and getting a mental breakdown in the middle of the whole thing. Second step is to try to look at them but don't-"

"Wait, wait, wait," Y/N interrupted Moonbin. "What do you mean try to look at them but don't? That doesn't even make sense!"

"What I mean is to take glances! You can't let them catch you or the plan is already going to fall apart because they'll get suspicious! You have to admire them up close because this is your first time!" Moonbin explained in a hurry since it was almost time for Y/N and her tutor to meet up. "Now the third step is to talk! Don't make the atmosphere awkward or you're making a bad impression because they won't want to talk to you 'cause of the awkwardness you've built! Small talks are okay so you guys can get to know each other, but don't have the whole vibe too tense, you get me?"

Y/N nodded along even though Moonbin was talking a bit too fast for her.

"Yea, sure."

"Whatever," Moonbin huffed. "Just remember the plan, okay? If you follow it then you'll get close to them in no time."

"Yea, whatever, I'm going to be late if I idle any longer." Y/N grabbed her bag before rushing out the empty classroom, leaving Moonbin alone who looked at her like a worried mother.

Y/N finally arrived outside the library with her stuff in hands. She took a deep breath and fixed her uniform before entering. She roamed around until she saw a figure sitting alone at the table. Textbooks laid spread out with notes around that were neatly taken down.

'Beautiful...' Y/N thought.

"Ahem," Y/N faked clearing her throat. The figure turned around, revealing their mesmerizing face.

'Don't get caught staring!' Y/N scolded herself, trying to tear her eyes away from the heavenly site.

"N- nice to meet you, I'm Shin Y/N." Y/N reached her hands out.

'Shit! I just stuttered!' Y/N cursed inwardly.

The girl in-front of her smiled lightly, "Nice to meet you too. I'm Kim Jiwon, you can call me Liz." She shook Y/N's hand.

'So soft...' Y/N thought.

"Um, we should sit down, shouldn't we?" Y/N says, trying to make the air less stiff.

"Yes!" Liz perks up cutely. "Please sit."

Y/N places her things down and sits on the opposite side of her tutor.

'Jeez... I didn't know I could get this close to her.' Y/N took some deep breaths.

"So, I heard you need some help on your English homework even though Rei could have been better at this one, why did she tell me to do this." Liz whispered the last thing so Y/N didn't quite catch what she said.

"Um, yes!" Y/N says, smiling. To be honest, Y/N was already pretty fluent in a few languages including English but she just had to choose something that was commonly confused and hard to learn.

"Alright, then let's begin." Liz says, as Y/N opens her notebook, getting ready.

As time passed by they grew more comfortable so the air became less stiff. Y/N would take occasional glances at Liz who was so focused and engulfed in the work, explaining everything clearly to Y/N. Her voice was honey sweet, it was so addicting to listen to that sometimes Y/N would zone off just to focus on that sweet voice.

"So this'll be it for today, how do you feel about the unit now?" Liz asked Y/N who looked through her notes one last time before closing the book.

"Great! Thank you for helping me understand!" Y/N smiled brightly, sending a little tingle down Liz's heart, but at the time she didn't know what it was that caused the tingle.

"I'll see you tomorrow!" Liz waved Y/N good-bye before leaving the library in a hurry.

Y/N breathed a sigh of relief, slumping herself down on the chair. "That really was something... I got to talk to her and shake her hand... god damn I'm a lucky bitch."

Y/N smiled dreamily before her phone started vibrating on the table.

"Hello?"

"YN/N! How did it go?!" Moonbin said excitedly from the other end of the phone.

"Good, I got to talk to her and shook her hands too." Y/N smiled widely, still thinking about the exchange.

"Nice! Our plan is going well!" Moonbin celebrated.

"I just hope it won't be awkward in the future." Y/N sighs.

"Oh come on, don't be so pessimistic so early on! You need to think positive so you won't get clouded with bad decisions!" Moonbin tried to cheer Y/N up with some wise words.

Y/N chuckled, "Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I guess I'll see you tomorrow morning, it's getting late now."

"Byeeee!" The call ends with Y/N packing everything up and heading home.

(A/N: This chapter was like 50% shorter than the first one... I'm already starting to get lazy~)