Chapter VI: Autumn's Number

Y/n's schedule was all packed today. She had to do rehearsals for the school's dance team at the end of the day plus the two projects that would be due in two weeks from today. There was also an essay that was supposedly going to be expected in two days but her fat ass decided to procrastinate and here she was, with a bunch of work on her shoulders and the additional stress of the music contest next week.

She wondered how the hell did she get all the way here without crumbling into a pile of dust due to all the procrastination.

One thing for sure that Y/n had to attend to was her weekly tutoring lessons after school. It was mostly for kids who were falling behind in class so it came across as torture to some, but to Y/n, it was a heaven 'cause you know why.

Y/n headed into the library. Liz was sitting in the same seat as last time, seeming to be looking through her stack of work.

"Hello?" Y/n taps Liz's shoulder lightly to which a little squeak left her mouth.

"Ah, jeez, it's only you," Liz held her hand close to her heart as she breathed out in relief. Her face was as red as a tomato from embarrassment. Somehow what she said pinched Y/n's heart, maybe she was expecting too much from the small conversations they had off and on?

"Sorry," Y/n apologies but couldn't help smiling a little from seeing Liz's cuteness.

'I wonder what it's like to be her girlfriend...' Y/n quickly shook the ridiculous thought out of her head.

"Can you accompany me to the student council room real quick? I think I left some papers in there that I need," Liz asks.

Y/n nods, "Sure, I'm always in for a small detour."

Liz and Y/n somehow managed to talk more comfortably this time around. There were barely any small and awkward conversations so Y/n congratulated herself on coming this far.

While they talked Y/n started finding a lot of little facts about Liz that she had never known before. Some small facts like her having the love for sports and getting an award for excellence in sports in school. To Y/n, Liz never really looked like a sports person because she always had this clumsy and cute aura around her, though there was nothing wrong with being good at sports since it always made a person a bit more charming than normal.

"I think I've been talking a lot about myself," Liz laughs a little into her hand, "why don't you talk a bit about yourself? It's boring to just talk about me."

Y/n laughs a long, "Well," She scratched the back of her nape. "I guess you could describe me as an artistic person. I love singing, dancing, componsing, and drawing... anything music or art related basically. "

"WOAH! Maybe we should sing in a duo together sometime! I really want to hear you sing!" Liz exclaimed excitedly.

"O- oh," Y/n stutters in surprise, "sure! I'd love to!" It was like a dream come true to sing with the school's most loved vocal queen.

"Haha, that's great to hear," Liz smiles, "we're getting near, thanks for coming with me even though the student council room is all the way on the other side of the campus."

Y/n nodded, "No problem, I love to help out, so call me anytime!" Y/n puffs her chest out and hits it with her fists twice in a proud manner. Liz laughed at the manner which made Y/n blush a little, she had forgotten for a quick sec there that she was with Liz and not with her other friends.

Y/N and Liz continued to walk down the campus, since it was already school hours most of the students had already gone home, but some stayed because of club activities or meetings. While walking Y/n felt like they were being watched. There was always something with Y/n, whenever someone or something would stare at her she would feel the chills down her back, the hairs on her arms would stick up as if she was spiderman.