F I L E

. . .

(𝗬/𝗡) (𝗟/𝗡)

. . .

B I O D A T A

ALIAS(ES) : Cat (By close friends), Brat (by Retak'ka)

AGE : 15 years old (A year younger than Boboiboy)

DATE OF BIRTH : ???

GENDER : Female

RACE : Human

OCCUPATION : TAPOPS Vice Captain, LighBane user and holder

STATUS : Alive

ALIGNMENT : Good

HAIR COLOR : (H/C)

EYE COLOR : (E/C)

FAMILY : ???

. . .

POWER : Shield and LightBane
WEAPON : LightBane Spear (Given by Shieldabot)
(Y/N)'s superpowers are her Shield ability and Spear Summoning, given to her by Shieldabot in a form of a Power Watch she wears with her almost constantly.

POWER : LEVEL 1

SHIELD (FORCE FIELD) : With this ability, The user can create a force field of whatever size they want. This ability's drawback is, that whenever the shield got damaged, the user will also feel the pain. 

SHIELD STEPS : This ability can make little steppingstones by focusing on building up the Energy Force on their feet. The user can also make it bouncy with a lot more concentration and focus. The drawback to this ability is headaches and severe dizziness. Since this ability needs a lot of concentration, the user needs to focus on her brain. And if this ability is used for a very long time, the user would probably pass out.

SPEAR SUMMON : Summoning a spear for hand-to-hand combat. No drawbacks for this ability since our beloved reader already knows how to wield her weapon.

POWER : LEVEL 2

SHIELD (FORCE FIELD) : Can make explosions when the user trapped an object or the opponent in the shield. The user can make anyone inside the shield fly with a lot of concentration. Can also make the shield invisible, making people inside the shield also invisible. The drawbacks of this ability are still the same. But if the explosion occurs, the user will get a little burn on their body. It depends on how the user wants the explosion to be.