1. New mission: Save the Commander!

Boboiboy Galaxy ARC - Act 1
Boboiboy Galaxy: Episode 6

. . .

Station TAPOPS have been a little busy since they found out their Commander is staying at Earth doe 2-3 days. They are worried about their Commander's well-being as Captain Separo, a Space Pirate, is on a hunting session with their Commander and a certain Power Sphere, Motobot. Motobot is an unordinary Power Sphere that can create magnificent vehicles instantly. If Captain Separo is able to capture Motobot, Motobot and the Commander will be in great danger. This news spread widely among the members. Especially a certain female member.

"So, Commander and Motobot are now being chased down by a Space Pirate? How amusing."

(Y/N) (L/N), a member of TAPOPS and a Vice Captain for Captain Kaizo. The mysterious, cunning, and playful girl is also an old friend of Boboiboy and the gang. She decided to come with Fang to outer space and become a member of TAPOPS together with him. At first, it was hard to convince the others but with the help of Tok Aba and Ochobot, they finally can let her go.

She smiled at the thought of her old friends. Oh, how she misses them. She wonders, what will they look like now they are all grown up? Did they get taller? Or maybe stronger. After hearing that Boboiboy, Gopal, Yaya, and Ying have become members of TAPOPS, she has been waiting for their arrival at the station. She's looking forward to it.

"(Y/N)." A stern voice from behind her called. The said girl turns around to see her Captain, Captain Kaizo. Captain Kaizo is a well-built individual with dark purple hair and bright red eyes. He dons a helmet mask that can come down and cover his face at will. He has noticeably similar features to his younger brother, including his hair, eyes, and gloves.

"Yes, Captain?" The girl does the signature salute. "You and Pang have flight training today. Go and get ready, now." He glared at the girl, the said girl just smiled it off. "Of course, Captain! I'll get going now." She does the same salute again and ran off, but not before waving goodbye to her Captain. Kaizo sighed at the girl's antics, "This girl..." He grumbles under his breath, not noticing the little blush he has on his face.

With (Y/N), she sees Fang getting their ship ready. Fang is also a part of the gang. He can manipulate shadows. He is the closest to (Y/N) after Yaya and Ying. They improved their friendship ever since (Y/N) came with him and also by being his brother's Vice-Captain, making them even closer than before. Fang is a young humanoid alien with raven hair in a messy style. He has noticeably similar features to his older brother, both having the same hair color and eye color.

Fang has grown much taller than he was before, as well as looking much more well-built. He wears a long sleeveless maroon-colored jacket over a dark purple sleeveless turtleneck. He has two gray belts, one around his waist and the other buckling diagonally across his torso. His pants are dark gray and he dons gray-purple boots with dark gray soles and bands near the top. He has a pair of fingerless gloves along with a white and maroon gauntlet on his right arm and his Power Watch on top of an arm warmer the same color as gloves on his left. His glasses now have red frames, light blue lenses and are attached to an earpiece similar to his brother's mask.

"Are you ready?" Fang asked, finishing preparing the spaceship. He looks quite tired. "Mhm! Ready as I'll ever be." (Y/N) answered. Fang nods his head and pulls out what looks like a helmet with... mushrooms on them? What kind of safety helmet is that. "Here, wear this." He offered the helmet to the girl who is now having a troubled expression on her face. "I'm not wearing that. I already have my own helmet, but thank you, Fang." (Y/N) answered sheepishly, questioning the male's fashion sense.