2. Mission: Kill the Mosquitoes!

Boboiboy Galaxy ARC - Act 1
Boboiboy Galaxy: Episode 6

. . .

On the other side of the galaxy, Boboiboy and his friends are not doing really good. Papa Zola, a former teacher of Boboiboy suddenly came with no invitation and decided to lead the spaceship to a dangerous place. They are in an area where giant mosquitoes who like to suck out energy from spaceships stay. These mosquitoes are not the itty-bitty ones you usually see on Earth. These kinds of mosquitoes are very big and dangerous as some of them have weapons.

How did this happen? Let's see...

. . .

FLASHBACK

. . .

"Justice merely misses his beloved Cattus, is all! Now, where's the kitty, huh?" Papa Zola stands up on the driver seat of the spaceship while doing a pose. Papa Zola is known for his "paternity" superhero style. The purpose of being a superhero is to "uphold justice". He also showed his wisdom when training Gopal. Papa Zola always cares about the truth and loves to use the word "justice" in any situation.

Papa Zola is wearing a Superman-style blue suit, complete with a red-eye mask and a gold belt that has the emblem like a "P" car sticker on its studs. His body was fit but his waist was a bit slender enough to cause his belt to fall.

"Cattus is reasting, sir." Yaya told the adult. Yaya is a good friend of Boboiboy and a best friend to Ying and (Y/N). She is also a superhero alongside Boboiboy and is known to have Gravikinesis or Gravity Manipulation.

Now much older, Yaya is much taller and noticeably more mature than how she looked in the original series. She has long pink sleeves on a white blouse and a yellow belt with a small flower-decorated bag hanging on her right waist, along with a pair of brown pants. She also dons a pair of yellow goggles in place of her old ones. Yaya wears a pair of white and pink boots. Her hijab style has changed as well. She wears her power watch on her right wrist and a yellow bracelet on her left wrist.

Yaya has been looking forward to going to the station and finally meeting you again. It has been three years since the last time she saw you. She'll promise to bake you her amazingly baked cookies when she gets there! How exciting, she can't wait.

"Didn't you already say your farewells just now?" The dino hat boy asked while deadpanning at his former teacher. Boboiboy is the well-known Elemental Superhero on his planet, Earth. He's a good friend of (Y/N). As you can see, BoBoiBoy's main superpower is his  ability, given to him by Ochobot in a form of a Power Band he wears with him almost constantly. With this ability, he can switch between these elemental forms, all of which have unique powers to control the different elements and use them to combat enemies.

Some time has passed since the ending of the, he has grown much taller, standing at a height of 145cm, and matured quite a bit. He wears a black shirt with elbow-length sleeves under a partially zipped orange vest with a prominent collar while donning a pair of blue jeans and a black belt. His new boots are black, white, and gray. His cap maintains its dinosaur-like appearance with the spike along the top, albeit the "mouth" part is less prominent and there are fewer yellow spots. The zipper of his vest and logo on his cap is stylized to look like a "B".

When KokoCi first offer him to be a member of TAPOPS, he was a little hesitant. He was worried about Tok Aba's well-being. He was scared that some aliens will try and attack Earth again. Tok Aba convinced him to go and with the help of Gopal who reminded him that you are also a member, he finally agree.