3. Jokertu... not Joe-kertu.

Boboiboy Galaxy ARC - Act 1
Boboiboy Galaxy: Episode 7

. . .

After they all escaped the chaos, everything become quite peaceful. Surprisingly, there's no bickering, screaming, or arguing. There's only peaceful silence. It does bring comfort to the Vice-Captain, but she can't help to feel a little bored. The journey to TAPOPS station is going to be very long. The atmosphere is quiet and peaceful and it brings boredom to the girl. She can't mess around the spaceship because Commander KokoCi is there with her. Plus, this IS his spaceship. The girl shudders a little remembering a certain memory about the Commander. She promised herself to not mess with TAPOPS's Commander.

Silence is all around the spaceship. No speck of sound can be heard, only their breathing and the machines buzzing. Yaya and Ying are busy looking out the window of their room, stargazing at the beautiful scenery outside the spaceship. They thought it was the perfect thing to do after they got attacked by Space Bugs. They have also asked (Y/N) to join but the said girl refused. And now she's accompanying the Commander in the control room. Although she already insists on driving it, he stubbornly refused. She tried to reason with him, but he declined and called her out instead. 

"You know, we can change turns on driving the spaceship, Commander."

"No, it's fine. You need serious rest, Vice-Capt."

The girl hums. She can't blame him, she does need rest. Kaizo has been very hard on her training these past few days, but seeing the Commander driving the spaceship for a long time concerned her. "Don't be concerned about me, we have Fang who's helping us to transport this spaceship."  The Commander is right, although at this point we're just using Fang as our driver. The Commander could notice how tired the girl is. He can see the slightly dark circles under her eyes. Kaizo must have been too rough on the training.

A sigh can be heard from behind. "Ugh, how much further is the TAPOPS Space Station?" The Elemental hero looks up from his cards. Out of boredom, Boboiboy and Gopal decided to play cards with Papa Zola. It was fun at the beginning, but it became boring when they always got beaten by Papa Zola. The two boys slumped down on a table with bored expressions.

"We're almost there guys, hang on for a little while." A soft voice wakes them up from a daze. Boboiboy's eyes brighten a little after hearing the girl's voice, his energy boosts up a little. "Yeah, right, almost there." The Molecule manipulator spoke sarcastically. Yeah, he likes the girl, but he can't wait and just sits there while playing cards. Although he is impatient he shouldn't underestimate the journey to the station, afraid something will happen again.

Huffing out an irritated sigh, the Commander turns back to the two cadets. "Just keep playing those cards!" He exclaims. The girl beside him didn't pay much attention to their conversation as her nose is stuck on a book she pulled out of nowhere. Boboiboy sighs, "We're sick of it, we kept losing to Captain Papa." He looked at his former teacher with an unamused face. (Y/N)'s focus shifted to the boy who wears an unamused expression towards Papa Zola. She stifled a giggle by covering her mouth with the book. She always finds her friends interesting and funny, though the face Boboiboy and Gopal are making is amusing. 

"Justice... will never lose..." The sleeping Papa Zola somehow replies. Weirded out by their former teacher's behavior the three teenagers sweatdropped at him, but it's no surprise to them. (Y/N) rolled her eyes and continue to read her book. 'Typical him...' She shook her head.

"Can't we just use Ochobot's Teleportation power?" Boboiboy turns to look at the (H/C)-haired girl. The said girl puts down her book, she looks at him with a soft smile, "Give Ochobot a little rest. He's not fully charged yet, Boboiboy." She crossed her arms together. The Elemental hero replied with a small 'oh' and form a little smile. The Molecule manipulator sighs out in frustration, "Haish, can't this thing go any faster? You sure we're not lost, Commander?"