7

You walk into the room and Dragon turns to you. "What has your crew decided?" He asks you. You smile and hold out your hand to him.
"We look forward to working with you," You tell him. He smiles and nods.
"So do we.... Now allow me to introduce you to the rest of the Revolutionaries," He says, leading you out. "Everyone, the Liberators are now our allies, please welcome them," He announces to the soldiers. They let out cheers and you open a portal.
"Come on in guys," You say, poking your head through the portal to your crew. They come in and are instantly greeted by the Revolutionaries. You smile, watching them mingle. "Think I'll take a walk, thanks Dragon," You tell him, starting to walk away.
"Dragon sir! We just received word from Possum Island! The marines have the island surrounded!" Someone calls, running up. You turn back, curious.
"Can they retreat?" Dragon asks.
"Their ship was blown up," The man says.
"How many are stuck on the island?" You inquire, stepping to Dragon's side. They both blink at you in surprise.
"Five, and the chief of staff," He informs you. You nod, glancing at Byron who swiftly orders the crew to ready the ship.
"I'll get your men out, just tell me where to go," You tell him.
"Thank you, Possum island is west of Dint island," He replies.
"Got it,"

"Possum Island is in view," Tez calls. You climb up to the crow's nest and she hands you the spyglass.
"Get the canons ready," You order the crew. You open a hole, "Scatter," You murmur, sending down the holes in front of the canon barrels. You peer back at the marine ship. "Fire!" You call. The marine ship takes the full blast from the opposite side of the ship. The marines run about in confusion.
"You sure like to mess with people," Tez comments.
"Heh.... Byron, toss up that denden!" You call down to him. He tosses up the denden. "This is the captain of the Liberators, I've come to help you," You tell the person on the other side.
'I hear you! Where are you now?' A male voice responds.
"That doesn't matter at the moment.... We'll meet at the water tower, you have five minutes," You tell him. With that you hand the denden to Tez and jump through a portal. You land on a building and look around. Spotting the water tower, you hop down and run for the water tower. You reach it at the same time as five others. "Are you the ones I'm here for?" You ask.
"Captain of the Liberators?" One asks. You nod and open a portal.
"Quickly now," You tell them.
"The chief is on his way," Another tells you.
"Don't worry, I'll wait for him," You assure as they go through. You close the portal once they're through and look around for the chief of staff. "Two minutes chief, it's rude to keep a woman waiting," You mutter.
"Over there!" A marine calls. You look over just as a marine zooms toward you. Before you can react, someone blocks the marine's sword with a pipe.
"Cheif?" You guess, eyes trailing over the back of his blue coat.
"Sorry if I kept you waiting ma'am," He replies.
"Actually, you're right on time," You reply, opening a portal as he knocks back the marine. You look over at the sound of canon fire. A canon ball flew toward you. "Time to go," You say, swiftly pushing him through the portal. Before you can follow, the marine lunges toward you with his sword. You leap out of the way, closing the the portal swiftly. The cannonball hits the ground a few feet away, the blast knocks you back. A cry escapes you as you hit a wall, feeling something stab into your shoulder. You twist away as the marine leaps toward you. You dash around a corner and leap through a portal. You crash into someone when you leap through.
"Whoa! Are you okay?" A male voice asks.
"Captain!?" Byron gasps, picking you up swiftly.
"I'm good, just got hit by a cannonball explosion," You reply, twisting to your feet. "Is everyone okay?" You ask everyone.
"Yes, tha- ___?" The chief gasps from beside you. You look over and freeze, eyes going wide.
"S-Sabo?" You breath. Your crew pauses at the name.
"Captain, let me tend to your wounds," Gomen says, tugging you to the infirmary. You sit down and he starts to tend to your wound. Sabo follows, eyes shifting to your shoulder. You look up at him and he swiftly looks away.
"You've.... Really changed," He comments. You tilt your head and he swiftly adds, "I mean physically!... You still seem to have that bad habit of getting hurt protecting others..."
"Luffy and Ace said you were dead," You murmur, looking at the floor. Gomen swiftly finishes and leaves you and Sabo alone.
"Wait! They found you first?" He asks, slightly alarmed. You blink in confusion.
"Yeah, why?" You inquire. He looks away again with a slight blush.
"No reason," He scoffs. You stand up and he hesitantly looks at you.
"It really is you," You chuckle, hugging his neck. He stiffens but hugs you back tightly, burying his face in your shoulder.
"I'm glad you're okay," He murmurs.
"I've missed you so much Sabo!" You breath, tightening your arms around him. He pulls back with a slight grin.
"You did?" He asks curiously.
"Of course I did!" You tell him, taking a step back. You give him a quick look up and down. "You are as handsome as ever," You comment. He smiles sheepishly.
"And you're even more beautiful than before," He shoots back, making you blush. You cup his cheek, and kiss his other cheek.
"Captain! Tez has spotted the Heart pirates!" Byron calls.
"Law!?" You gasp, running out, leaving Sabo confused and blushing slightly. You reach the deck and spot the yellow submarine. "Yes!" You hiss, opening a portal and diving through. You hit your target in the chest, making him fall back.
"Ugh, who the hell- Oh, ___," The surgeon of Death relaxes when he sees it's just you. You let him up, smiling cheerfully.
"How ya been Law?" You ask.
"I've been well, how is your eye?" He inquires.
"It's great! Thanks to you," You chime. He smirks.
"That's good-" "___!" Someone calls from your ship. You look over to see Sabo point toward a marine ship. "Seems like you should get going," Law comments.
"Yeah... See you around Law!" You tell him, gripping his hand briefly before leaping through the portal. Once back on your ship, you jump onto the figure head. "Open the way," You murmur, opening a large portal to Vartigo.
"That's an interesting power you've acquired," Sabo comments as you turn to him.
"It was originally for Tez..." You admit.
"We nearly got killed during a liberation, captain ate it to get everyone out safely," Byron tells him.
"Liberation?" Sabo echoes.
"We free slaves," Tez chimes.
"That's just like you ___!" Sabo say with a smile.
"Yep, you're definitely brothers...." You mutter.
"What was that?" He asks. You poke his nose.
"Luffy and Ace said the exact same thing," You tell him. He chuckles, rubbing his neck.
"Well, we are brothers," He agrees with a smile. You smile and cup his cheek. He pauses, red tinting his cheeks as he met your soft gaze.
"Damn you're cute," You breath. He blinks, smiling a bit.
" You really haven't changed much," He murmurs. You step back as you reach the pier. The crew and the revolutionaries head for the headquarters, you and Sabo fall behind.
"So, how have you been?" You ask him.
"I've been alright... I feel a lot better now that I've finally found you," He admits.
"Technically, I found you," You reply.
"Alright... So did you 'find' Luffy and Ace too?" He questions.
"I found Luffy, but Ace found me," You answer.
"And Ace didn't say anything, er... Odd?" He inquires carefully. You think for a bit, remembering what he had said about Sabo being in love with you before.
"There is one thing.... Why do you want to know?" You ask, raising an eyebrow at him. He pauses and looks away with a slight blush.
"We.... Kinda had a bet... But I think they started it just to raise my spirits after you were taken away...." He admits.
"Bet?" You echo, trying to peer into his eyes. His blush darkens.
"Nevermind, if you don't know about it then I have no reason to worry," He says.
"That's no fair Sabo! I'm curious now," You huff, tugging on his arm. He stops and turns to you, looking into your eyes.
"Fine... Ace came up with a bet that whoever found you first would get to marry you," He finally admits, closing his eyes in slight embarrassment. You blink a few times, until a grin came to your lips. He was as cute as before, if not cuter. You lean in and kiss his cheek.
"Well, Ace might have been the one to find me, but he's not the one I want," You murmur in his ear before continuing to the headquarters. Sabo stares in shock after you.