8

You look up at the moon smiling softly, everything finally felt like it was back to normal. 'Finally found him,' You think with a grin.
"You're up late," His voice says from behind you. You look back as he approaches.
"I can't really sleep, I feel really energized," You tell him.
"Yeah, same here," He admits with a slight smile as he sits down next to you.
"Heh, I remember when we used to sit together like this," You comment with a smirk. He nods, smiling.
"It was a bit lonely after you were taken..." He murmurs. You look at him for a while.
"I know.... Not a day went by that I didn't miss you," You admit quietly, looking at the ocean. He wraps his arms you.
"Hey, don't look so down! We're together now right?" He points out, tilting his head to peer at your face. You look at him and smile.
"Heh, right," You giggle, hugging his neck. He chuckles a bit too, pulling you closer. His hand brushes over your wing and you let out another giggle.
"Ah, I remember that," He comments, brushing a hand over your wing again.
"Stop Sabo! You know that tickles!" You laugh.
"That's so cute~" He rumbles, pressing his forehead to yours with a grin. You giggle, cupping his cheek. Suddenly you pull away.
"You want to go somewhere?"You ask him. He blinks.
"With you? Yes," He replies. You smile and stand up as he gets to his feet.
"We have to go through quickly though," You tell him, before opening a portal. You both step through together, stepping out in front of a large tree. The portal snaps close behind you and you let out a slightly exhausted breath. Sabo looks around curiously, until his eyes fall on the tree house.
"Is that-" "Yep," You chime. His eyes widen a bit and he goes up the ladder swiftly. You follow him up. You peer into the tree house as he opens the floor board. He smiles to himself, taking out the old papers.
"Still in great shape," He comments. You raise an eyebrow.
"Hm? What are those?" You ask. He pauses and looks at you thoughtfully.
"Lets go to the cliff," He says suddenly.
"Okay," You chime, hopping down. He jumps down to and takes your hand with a smile before heading to the cliff. "Your hand is big," You mutter, lifting up his hand to look at it.
"And yours is so small," He shots back.
"It's not that small," You grumble. He chuckles and you both stop at the cliff.
"It's still as beautiful as back then," He says, looking out at the ocean. You nod and he turns to you. "___," He breathes, making you look over at him.
"Yeah Sabo?" You ask. He shifts, looking into your eyes.
"I know that we haven't seen eachother in nine years... But my feelings for you have never changed.... I love you, and I don't want us to be separated ever again," He admits. You blush heavily, looking up at him. A grin breaks across your face.
"I love you too Sabo... I always have," You tell him. He smiles hugging you just before pressing his lips to yours. It was a long sweet kiss that had you both smiling when you broke apart. "By the way... We're stuck here for two days," You inform him sheepishly. He blinks, wondering if you're joking.
"What?" He asks.
"It happens if I teleport long distances... Do you think we'll be able to sleep in the tree house?" You reply. He stares at you for a bit before he breaks out laughing.
"I love you!"