Sean the fighter

The following day , Sifu and Fajar went to the fight club where was living Sean, after beating every single person in the club, Sifu had to pass through three different trials : the agility , dexterity and fighting ability. He was now in front the huge door behind whom was sitting on a throne Sean. Fajar whom was waiting for Sifu pointed out Sean. 

Sifu understood that was him against the fighter one on one. Fajar didn't want to take part of the battle, Sifu entered and it was time to start the duel. Sifu and Sean exchanged hits one after another, Sean was truly strong and powerful, Sifu could barely keep up but refused to quit. When Sifu though it was the end of the battle but Sean ignited his weapon and exhibited his chest. Sean put down Sifu on the ground and prevented him to set himself free.

 Fajar who was watching the duel threw his machete in front of Sean to head off him from causing more damage. Sifu took advantage of the situation and kicked Sean right in the face followed by two powerful hits on both knees. Sean had both knees on the ground Sifu holding Sean's fire stick told him : " Don't move or I'll hit you with your own weapon. "

Fajar appeared and picked up his machete. Sean refused to believe that Fajar was with Sifu.

Sean " Fajar! Why are you with him? Why did you get involved in my fight? "

Fajar made some growls to tell Sean that he was his own decision and he was alongside Sifu because he spared his life.

Sean " What? That's impossible! "

Sifu " No it's real Sean, I spared Fajar, I'm about to do the same to you ! "

Sean " Sparing me ? I am not looking for your pity, I would rather prefer to die. "

Sifu " Do you really know what death looks like? Do you truly want to see it? This is your last chance, don't make me repeat myself, mark my words! "

Sean " You know how to talk to a person like me, you precisely know what death looks like. You didn't overcome the death of your father and you want to take revenge. However by sparing Fajar, you don't accomplish this vengeance which surprises me. I guess you're not going anywhere without me right? Fine I join you, don't make me regret it. "

Sifu, Fajar and Sean left the fight club and were back to Sifu's house. Sifu told Sean to create his own space while Fajar kept making growing up his plants with his kung-fu special ability. Sean decided to talk to Sifu.

Sean " Hey Sifu, I just wanted to thank you for sparing me and I was thinking about if you could help our teammates? "

Sifu " You mean the artist , the PDG and the leader? "

Sean " Wait! You haven't heard anything about our leader ? "

Fajar made some growls to express his stupefaction while Sean kept talking.

Sean " He's dead, he was murdered by an unknown person. We weren't able to catch the suspect. "

Sifu " So the person that killed my father is dead! That means that I have to give up my revenge. "

Sean " Haven't you already given up it?

Sifu " You right I did, if it wasn't for this, you would probably be dead by now."

Sean " So what are you going to do? Why did you spare us? Will you help out our teammates?"

Sifu " I am going to listen to my heart and follow it, I spared you to give you a new life and yes I'm going to give a hand to your teammates!"