New Life

Sifu and JinFeng went back to house and they had welcomed by Sean, Fajar and Kuroki. Sifu lent two rooms to Kuroki and JinFeng. They had the right to decorate their space as they wished, Sifu wanted them to make themselves at home. Six days later, Sifu and Fajar had finished to build the greenhouse, they were so proud and they immediately planted different plants, flowers and vegetables. Sifu and Sean had totally transformed the old training place to a brand new one with more sophisticated equipments and a very special wood dummy made by Kuroki. JinFeng had the surprise when Sifu showed her new working space, he had completely furnished it with a unique computer for people who had problems: for instance, one arm. Also Sifu paid a real attention to Fajar's disease and reminded him to take his medicaments every day.

Seven months later :

Sifu (coming to see Fajar) " So, what's up Fajar? Do we have anything surprising? "

Fajar took his hand and opened the greenhouse's door, Sifu was dazzled by all the beauty of it, there were magnificent purple flowers, the plants were so huge and they had : salad, beans, zucchini, carrots , onions and garlic. They were so happy that they gave themselves a hug, Sifu left Fajar watering the plants. He went to see Sean who was training with his stick and together they tested the dummy. 

They had a such good time and they went to thank Kuroki for creating a perfect tool to improve their skills. She was making new sculptures to decorate the garden and both Sifu and Sean wanted to give her a hand. From her working space JinFeng had a view of the garden whom was astounding thanks to the presence of several statues. 

She had a smile on her face and was happy to see Kuroki, Sean and even Fajar having fun. All of this wouldn't have been possible without Sifu, in a certain way each one of them were well thankful to him for sparing their life and hosting them. The Life wasn't the same anymore, their smile that once had disappeared with the death of Yang was back on their face. No more tears , no more revenge quest , no more enemies just happiness, joy and fun, together they loved sharing their activities with the others, Sifu made the unique tea and made them taste it. 

It was more delicious than the previous time and they also ate some cookies made by Fajar himself. Little by little they learned to live together and even began to be roommates to not say friends.

The End