The artist

Sifu made the promise to Sean and Fajar to help their teammates, taking in account that Yang was dead, there was still two members the artist and the PDG. Sifu accompanied by Sean and Fajar went to the Museum to find Kuroki. While they were taking the elevator, Sifu asked Sean on why Fajar was unable to talk. Sean revealed to him that Fajar suffered from an unknown illness, Sifu thought that perhaps it could explain why Fajar was unable to talk and he promised to care about this more in the future. When they arrived where Kuroki was, she was breaking up the head of a wood little sculpture. When she turned around and saw both Sean and Fajar alongside Sifu, she couldn't retain her words.

Kuroki ( to Sean and Fajar ) " What are you doing on his side! What did he do to you? "

Sean " It's a long story but if you really want to find the truth then just battle against him."

Kuroki " I won't mind to hit you! If it's the only way to make you get out of here I will ! Your presence is running the calm and serenity of this place. Do you leave or would you rather prefer to fight?"

Sifu " Sean you weren't forced to say that but Kuroki I am not leaving! "

Kuroki " I warned you, make your prayers! "

Kuroki rushed towards Sifu who immediately blocked the hits, she was very fast and her attacks were unpredictable. Sifu was having a hard time, . Kuroki wasn't going easy on him and really want to make him suffer. Fajar and Sean were watching closely the match, they were impressed by the beauty of a such astounding show! Sifu finally caught Kuroki but she set herself free and dropped her three-sectioned staff with blades off and all of the sudden her skin turned white and black and she was now carried knifes.

Sean to Sifu " Be careful! She's not gonna make jokes now! That's where the real fight starts. "

Sifu " Are you serious? What is wrong with her? "

Kuroki " You should pay attention to me, you're so dumb! "

She did a dropkick and Sifu was propelled to the ground then she jumped above him and tried to stab him. Sifu avoided at the last second and quickly hit back with a circular kick which made Kuroki fall. He punched her in the face three times then lifted her and kicked her in the belly . She recovered and rushed toward Sifu with her knife, Sifu managed to catch her and returned the hit to her but when Kuroki looked at the knife, it was near to her chest but not stabbed in it. Sifu threw the knife away and Kuroki fell down on her knees. Sean and Fajar were applauding! Kuroki's skin went back to normal.

Sean " Wow! That was breathtaking! I don't even have the words to describe how much it was fun to see! "

Sifu " Sean, I don't think that it's appropriate to do so!"

Kuroki " What are you going to do to me? Why didn't you kill me? "

Sifu " Nothing bad if it's what you want to know. I have put an end to my revenge quest. "

Kuroki " You did? If you're really telling me the true, why did you come here?"

Sifu " It's real and I came here to rescue you, I know that Yang is dead and I don't think that a Museum is really a place that you can call home. "

Kuroki " Well then if I leave the Museum, where will I go? "

Sifu didn't immediately answer and proposed to her to shake his hand, Kuroki didn't know how to react, she looked at Sean and Fajar who were nodded their head. Kuroki shyly shook Sifu's hand.

Sifu " Now come with us, I want you to live in my house. "

Kuroki " What? Is it real? What do you mean by living in your house? "

Sean " The same as us, don't worry! He will lend you a room just for you and your art. "

Kuroki " You want to host me? I don't know... I ..."

Sifu " Don't say anything, actually Sean and Fajar will go back to my house with you and as for me I go find the PDG! "

Kuroki " You mean JinFeng? "

Sifu " Yes! "

Kuroki " Then take this path, it will guide you to the tower where she is . "

Sifu " Ok, Sean, Fajar, take care of her while my absence. "