Miss Popular is taken

So, I would like to first note that you guys can request annyeongz stories right here! I don't do smut nor angst this would only be pure fluff, please give me some recommendations too😭 since most of the time idk what to write

Please leave recommendations here! (I won't promise that I would make all of your recommendations since I have school work to do but I'll try my best) now enjoy!

Just Wonyoung hiding her relationship from her friends and her fans/admirers.

(Not requested)
...

Author pov:

A 17 year old woman was currently inside the library studying for the next week's exam she'll be having.

She sighed as she put her hand on her cheek and pouted softly, she spaced out for a bit before looking at the window on her left side seeing her school's soccer team competing with one of their rival schools, ENOZI high.

It was quite stupid how the principals of the both schools always held a sports competition every month for the past 27 years. It wasn't a secret that The principals of ENOZI High and IVE Acadamy were long time buddies for the last 30 years.

Both of the middle aged men had the same Dream of building a school one day, so they decided to make both of their schools infront of one another and started a bet on who's school was the best. Of course it was all fun in games and neither never really cared who was best, they just loved placing stupid bets with one another. Just like they always did.

Both schools always held compitions, carnivals, sports fest together each and every year so the students of each schools were used to see the students In IVE Academy come to ENOZI high on their lunch break or how the students in ENOZI high were seen inside some of the classrooms of IVE Academy

It was always this way for the both schools for the past decade now and will always will be in the near future.

So back to this girl, as she was staring intently at the both teams, she couldn't help but wonder why was she not there?

It was rare for her to even skip competitions even practice, she furrowed her eyebrows while thinking why her girlfriend was absent today.

"Yah! Miss Jang wassup yowww" she immediately snapped out of her thoughts and turned to see her friend being scolded by the librarian to be quiet

Her friend, jo yuri smiled at Mrs. Chou and apologizing to her afterwards.

"What's up?" She asked as her friend walked closer to her

"The ceiling" Yuri chuckled, sitting down next to wonyoung

The girl rolled her eyes and continued back to her studies, she was abit surprised that her dear friend Jo Yuri was in the library at this time or even any other time

From what she knew of the girl's schedule, Yuri spends alot of time in the music room where the music club was held. She would spend hours playing the piano while also writing songs.

"What are you doing here anyways unnie?" Questioning the girl beside her as she thought abt something, or someone perhaps

The hamster girl could only shrug her shoulders while her lips made a visible pout, it wasn't that she was sad or anything it was just a habit of hers that she adapted years ago.

"Yah wonyoung ah" The older called out, staring at the table infront of her, wonyoung looked up to see a dazed Yuri staring intently at the expensive wooden table.