whipped as hell

(Short story)
(I'll be posting longer oneshots later)

Author pov:

It wasn't a surprise for everyone that Yujin was and still is a massive simp for her girlfriend, Jang Wonyoung.

She would do anything for the girl, to buying her favorite chocolates to murdering anyone for her if it makes her happy (well That turned dark)

She always seemed like an obedient puppy when it comes to her girlfriend's needs, and making sure she was always happy 24/7.

...

Wonyoung smiled at that thought while she palmed her face with her hand As she looked thru her living room window. Rain pouring outside and her hair freshly damped since she had just gotten out of the shower.

She was currently waiting for yujin who was still taking a shower while she tried looking for movies for them to watch, however wonyoung hadn't been able to do that since she was spacing out at the moment.

Her hands then hugged her knees as the temperature of the room felt a little bit cold, she rested her head on her knees and began to hum a song.

After a few minutes of doing that, she started to feel drowsy and sleepy. The cold night air and the position she's in probably made her like that

But as soon as she drifts of to sleep, she felt hands strong, firm, hands wrapping around her waist as the figure hugged her tightly.

"Yujin?" She called out. Earning a soft hum in return.

Wonyoung smiled softly, her hands making their way onto yujin's, untangling them from her waist before intertwining their hands together as she scooted closer to Yujin.

Yujin chuckled when she noticed that wonyoung was trying to get closer to her, scooting really close until there was no space left.

She giggled and shook her head, she began to leave kisses on the back of wonyoung's neck. The older also inhaled the scent of wonyoung, she smelled real nice. Yujin was addicted to this smell and would probably never get tired of it.

Wonyoung felt yujin giving her butterfly kisses at the back of her nape, making her shiver from the sensation.

"You like it that much?" Yujin asked, she noticed her girlfriend shivering against her touch and even squeezing her hands gently.

"It tickles" she mumbled out, leaning against yujin's chest and closing her eyes.

This gave the older an opportunity to give her a kiss on the girl's lips, her eyes fluttered back open when she felt familiar lips pressed against hers.

She closed her eyes once again enjoying each other's company and warmth.

Yujin began to bite wonyoung's lower lift softly, asking permission to enter her mouth which the girl gladly did, her hands tightly squeezed yujin's as she tried to keep up with her pace.

she let out an audible satisfied sound while she tried to break away free from the kiss.

Yujin noticed this and smiled between the kiss, she hugged her body near hers and locking her  in a warm, comforting embrace

Wonyoung began to whine in between the kiss, trying her best to pull away since shes having a hard time keeping up and her oxygen tank is running low.

After a few seconds, Yujin finally broke up their make out session much to wonyoung's delight.

She panted for air while she glared intensely at Yujin.

She would've hit her on the shoulder or something, but unfortunately their hands were intertwined.

The older could only kiss her cheeks and smiled apologetically at her girlfriend.

"Sorry, got a little too carried away love" as she placed another kiss on her forehead.

Wonyoung just sighed and nodded, "its okay baby" she said

"Do you wanna watch anything today princess?"

"Can we just, I don't know..cuddle?" Her voice sounding unsure if that's the only thing she wanted to do.

"And kiss!" Yujin exlaimed happily.

"And kiss baby," she giggled at her girlfriends reaction as she faced her body towards Yujin,

She could see her eyes forming into crescents and her dimples showing, making wonyoung mirror her smile as well.

She wrapped her hands around her neck while Yujin snaked her hands up to her waist, pulling wonyoung onto her lap.

"Lets go to our bedroom baby, I don't wanna cuddle here" the older girl said and pouted.

"Alright then, carry me to our bedroom prince yujin"

"As you wish my princess" Yujin played along as she scooped up wonyoung without worry.

Silence fell between them before the two bursted out laughing.

"My my~ I didn't know my prince was this strong~" she teased while rubbing her girlfriend's shoulder.

"Of course~! A prince should be strong and mighty to protect their dear princess" Yujin smiled and winked at the girl.

When the two had already went inside their shared bedroom, Yujin placed wonyoung down the bed gently, trying her best not to hurt her.

She then crawled up on top of the younger and soon resting her head on her chest, as she hears her girlfriend's heart beat.

"Princess," Yujin called out.

"Yes love?" She replied back while combing her hair thru her hands.

"I love you,Thank you for being my girlfriend" Yujin mumbled softly against wonyoung's neck as she was getting a little sleepy.

"Hmm..I love you too yujinie, more than you imagine"  she whispered near her lover's ears while she kissed the top of her forehead.

They had talked for about few minutes before finally drifting of to sleep, their warm bodies pressed against each other as they held each other's hands close.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HeYy wassap, it's getting really late so I'll just be editing my grammar mistakes tomorrow
<3