Yesterday's hook up

After wonyoung's boyfriend broke up with her, she decided to go to a club to get drunk only to find herself in someone's room after.

(Unedited so there maybe some grammar and spelling errors, I'm sorry in advance)

Author pov:

Wonyoung was terrified right now. As soon as her eyesight got clearer she woke up to an unfamiliar light blue ceiling staring back up at her.

She quickly sat up right but immediately regretted what she did when she felt a sudden sharp pain on her head, giving her a throbing headache.

The hungover girl gripped the side of her head while she closed her eyes as the non-stop headache only grew worse.

She hissed in pain and decided to lay back down onto the also unfamiliar bed.

That worked thankfully when wonyoung started to feel the pain go away slowly.

After for a few minutes of laying down, her consciousness was brought back and started to realize that she wasn't in her bedroom, her eyes widened and immediately checked if her clothes were still intact.

To her horror, her clothes were replaced by bunny printed pajamas unlike her red thin strapped dress she wore yesterday.

She began to sob uncontrollably, thinking that some random dude took advantaged of her while being drunk.

She began to regret. Regretting that she should've just bought beers and some soju to drink at home, that way it was much safer. But it was too late now.

Wonyoung felt disgusted by herself, if only she could turn back time and redo what she did, but she couldn't.

A sudden opening of a doorknob startled the younger As she covered herself with a blanket.

The door finally opened but before the person who had opened the door could talk, wonyoung spoke up.

"Get away from me please!don't touch me!" She said in a distressed manner, she began to cry a little louder.

"Hey hey hey, don't worry I won't hurt you," a gentle, soft and comforting voice assured the still crying woman as she slowly walked in her bedroom.

Wonyoung slowly started to lower her sobs when she heard the unfamiliar but comforting voice.

She then realized that the voice sounded like a young woman, the girl slowly but surely turned her head to the side to see a very pretty girl looking down at her with a concerned look in her eyes.

'Woah, she's gorgeous' she thought for a moment while her mind started to go blank

"Uh,Are you okay wonyoung ah? Does your head hurt?" The girl tried to get the youngers attention who was only staring blankly at her jeans.

The girl, who's name was Yujin smiled at the goddess who was sitting on her bed looking absolutely stunning.

She slowly went up to the still dazed girl and waved her left hand infront of wonyoung's face, which luckily worked when the girl looked up at her and blushed so suddenly.

Yujin chuckled but decided to not tease the still hungovered girl, she'll just have to tease her later, for now, she needs to help the girl.

...

After helping the younger girl getting rid of her headache by giving her medicine and warm soup, wonyoung started to feel comfortable with the girl's presence and even made small talk, throwing in some jokes in their too.

"So, uhm yujinie...how did I get here?" Wonyoung started to ask how she got here in the first place, yesterday's memory was still a blur.

Yujin smiled but it looked abit sad which didn't go unnoticed by the girl.