for you only

(Ehehe hello long time no see)

When yujin doesn't like it when people bother her when she's studying but wonyoung is an exception.

Author pov:

Today was a busy week for yujin.

Exams were coming up and homework was piling in left and right like there was no tomorrow.

Yujin, the hardworking and determined person she is,decided to keep herself busy and focused in studying for the Exams and aswell answering the homeworks she was given by her professor's before the said deadline.

She already had done this before plenty of times so locking herself up her bedroom door and only coming out to grab a glass of water or food from time to time wasn't new at all, she was already used to this at this point.

Yujin was hardly ever distracted,  when her friends ask her to hangout or spend time with them during upcoming exams, she'd always say no and would tell them she won't come since she's busy with school work.

She had always been like this until her girlfriend came into her life.

Yujin's girlfriend, Jang Wonyoung doesn't know about this habit of hers because it has only been 3 months since they started their relationship and yujin had never talked about it with her.

...

"Baby! I'm home" Wonyoung made her presence known as she took the groceries she bought and put it down the kitchen counter.

She furrowed her eyebrows confused upon not getting a reply back,

She went onto the living room to find azzo sitting on the couch.

That was weird, usually azzo would be inside her and Yujin's shared bedroom knowing how her girlfriend loves the doggo so much she would be around it 24/7

"Azzo!" She called out to the puppy, receiving a bark and began running towards her.

Wonyoung smiled happily and picked up azzo onto her arms as the puppy licked her face, to show how much he missed his other owner.

The girl giggled softly and proceeded to walk towards their shared bedroom while playing with azzo.

"Why did eomma leave you here azzo??did you do something wrong again?" She questioned the puppy as if it'll answer back her question.

"Arf!" Azzo responded much to wonyoung's delight.

She laughed and kissed his head.

"Jinjja? What did you do?"

"Arf!"

"Ahhh I see" pretending to understand what azzo meant since she doesn't speak dog language.

She sighed and shook her head, her lips forming a soft smile as she was now infront of the bedroom door.

She twisted the door know only to find out it was locked. Confused, she tried it once again but to no avail.

Then, she tried knocking on the door. what was going on? Wonyoung was more than confused on why her girlfriend would lock the door to their bedroom.

"Don't you think that's weird azzo?"

"Arf!" He responded back as always.

Wonyoung tried knocking on the door 3 more times before trying to call her phone but unfortunately it only ringed.

She was sure yujin was there, her voice can be heard as she's humming her favorite tune and stomping her feet to the beat of it softly.

"Why isn't she answering me?" The girl mumbled beneath her breath, and decided to call the one who knows yujin like no other.