CH10

[TIMESKIP]

Third Person Pov

Their heading using Sasuke's Susanoo'

'Were coming Y/N hang in there' Naruto thought to himself

-With YN-

"Uhhh..." - Y/N

"Kill him!" - Adult Shin

"But I thought you're gonna spare my life to be a hostage?" - (Y/N)

"I don't care anymore, My sons kill him!" - Adult Shin

"Not that easy!" - (Y/N)

A lot of kid Shin aimed at (Y/N) with their weapons ready and started attacking him.Y/N quickly activated his Jougan and Dodged all of them and said "I guess i have no choice but to use it if i want to get out of here alive" he then pulled out a Shuriken and threw them at one of the kid Shin Uchiha and next second Y/N appeared next to the Kunai in a Yellow Flash and knocked out the kid he then pulled out a few more Kunai's and made a few Shadow Clones and threw them at the rest of the Kid's and kept knocking all of them out but they just kept coming as if there was no end to them.He decided to let the clones take out the Kids while he turned his attention to the adult Shin Uchiha.

"Now, you!" - (Y/N) pointed at adult Shin

The adult Shin aimed at him with his knives

(Y/N) used his clones to block/avoid the attack

Some of his clone got hit and disappeared

He knew he had to finish this off soon even though he knew the Flying Thunder God Technique he could'nt keep using it forever.The Adult Shin Uchiha Summoned a lot of weapons such as knives and Swords.'Tch, I need to get out of this room i cant hope to dodge all of those weapons without using my Hiraishin in such a small area.He Quickly sent a Fire Style : Fire Ball Jutsu at the adult Shin Uchiha which give him the chance to get out of the small spaced area.He also realised that his clones hadd been dispelled since they were using hirashin too much. After Dodging the Fire Ball

Adult Shin chased him down with a lot of knives following.

"Yabee!" - (Y/N)

(Y/N) turn around and ran

He tried to think a way to dodge those knives, he look up and his eyes changed. He saw some chakra coming. He felt those and its familiar. He then stopped running and turned around and quickly dodged the knivs shit at him.He quickly made a Shadow Clone and the original Y/N used Fire Style : Great Dragon Fire Technique and the Shadow Clone used Wind Style : Great Breakthrough which amplified the technique by a lot and hit Shin Uchiha,even though Shin survived he was now very weak since his body was completely burned but he could still fight.Y/N now breathing heavily since he used up a lot of chakra since he had clones spamming the Flying Thunder God Jutsu and Just used two A Rank Jutsu's.The Adult Shin Uchiha saw this and Directed his Weapons to attack the panting Y/N,Since he sent most of his remaining weapons at Y/N.

The Adult Shin's knives reached YN but he dodged all of them and he saw that Shin was running through the handseals to perform a jutsu and Y/N saw that he was able to copy the Jutsu so he quickly ran through the same handsigns and said Fire Style : Flame Bullet and both their Jutsu's cancelled each other out.But Y/N Fell onto one of his knees since he was exhausted due to using almost all of his chakra and Shin seeing this directed the remaining of his weapons at Y/N Just as they were about to reach Y/N Sasuke Uchiha's Purple Susanoo arm destroyed the Blades that were going towards Y/N.Naruto quickly went to check on Y/N and asked if he was ok and Y/N nodded and said just exhausted since i had to use too much chakra

Sakura then saw the bodies all the hundreds of the kid Shin Uchiha's and looked at me and asked if i really had to kill all of them to stay alive till they got here.I then replied "I did'nt kill them just knocked them out"which was true but one of my clones had killed the small creature which had the single Mangekyo which used Kamui and then removed the Sharingan from his eye and quickly hiraishined to one of his Kunai in the uchiha compound and stored the eye there.But they diod'nt need to know that so i kept the information to my self.Suddenly a few swords were sent to the adult Shin and all of them hit him and he fell on his knee and saw that the one who attacked his was a few other Kid Shin Uchiha's and he asked "Why i was the one who created you and how did you increase your number so much" The Kid's then said "Your Visual Powers are now weaker than mine and you taught me that there is no use of oe that is weak".The Kid Shin Uchiha's then looked at Me,Dad,Sasuke,Sakura,Sarada and Chocho and a Kid Shin Uchiha with a Huge Kunai ran at Naruto and tried to kill him but Naruto easily blocked it as he added some of Kurama's Chakra to his hand.He then took the Kid to his mindscape where Kurama scared the kid and then the kid dropped his weapon and looked at Naruto with fear and shock and all the other Shin's dropped their weapons too.

Sasuke then looked at Naruto and said "Your Way too soft".

"They're still kids. We need to teach them what's right and what's wrong." Naruto said

"Carrying Itachi's will, huh? You really didn't understand anything about him." Sasuke told the original Shin who was almost dead.

Suddenly another one of the small white creature tried to transport Shin and Sakura.

"Sarada!"ChoCho shouted

Sarada punched the small white creature saving Sakura.

"Awesome, Sarada!" Chocho shouted I was shocked that there was another one of those smaller White Creatures who could use Kamui but shrugged it off since i already had one of their eyes safe with me to investigate.

"Way to go, Sarada! The Uchiha Clan is amazing! That was some awesome powers! Sarada... youur eyes are just like your Dad's " Chocho told Sarada

"Heh, looks like someone else noticed it." Y/N said

"You knew I awakened it already?" Sarada asked Y/N

"Yeah... I was about to tell you but you were too excited to meet your Dad." Y/N told Sarada.

"I see." Sarada said

"Dad!" Sarada ran to Sasuke who was talking with Naruto

"Are your feelings really connected with Mom?" Sarada asked Sasuke

"Yeah..." Sasuke said

"How can you say that for sure?" Sarada asked Sasuke

"Because you exist..." Sasuke told Sarada The Six of them then went back to Konoha and they sent the Shin Clones to an orphanage run by Kabuto. Orochimaru's former apprentice.Everyone then returned home, and when Y/N came back home hinata was waiting to scold him for not going home for a day,he then explained what happened.