CH18

[TIMESKIP]

Y/N had just come back after training in the night and now he was going to sleep so he could rest up since tomorrow was the finals,after he slept he realised he was in some other place and not in his room he realised this was the same place where he had met Toneri Otsutsuki for the first time when he found out about his Jougan.

Y/N:Your Toneri Otsutsuki why are you here?

Toneri:Y/N,i see you still remember me well i dont have a lot of time its time you know the truth.

Y/N:Truth?what do you mean?

Toneri:I have been watching you ever since i have told you about the Jougan and currently there are a lot of things you need to know about your clan and about the future threats.

Y/N:My clan what about the Uzumaki and Hyuuga Clan?

Toneri:Not the Uzumaki and Hyuuga clan.Its about the Otsutsuki clan

Y/N:W-What im Of the O-Otsutsuki clan??

Toneri:Yes you are,you have strongly inherited the DNA of the Otsutsuki clan

Y/N:What how?

Toneri:Your mom had recieved a lot of chakra from Otsutsuki Hamura and your Dad is the Reincarnation of Ashura Otsutsuki and he has recieved a lot of Chakra from Hagoromo Otsutsuki who was known as the Sage of the Six Paths.

Y/N:Thats a lot to take in.

Toneri:Y/N originally i was going to let you master your Jougan Slowly but because of the threat this planet faces we dont have time very few people will be able to stand up against the threat which is to come.

Y/N:What threat?

Toneri:I currently live on the moon and watch over your planet and protect it,("Tells boruto everything that happened between Him and Naruto and Hinata"),but currently im being put into a time freeze by another Otsutsuki called Urashiki and before he completed the Jutsu i forcefully summoned you here to tell you all you need to know.

Y/N:Go on

Toneri:Tomorrow a few Otsutsuki's will be coming to your Village and a lot of destruction will take place and your brother will receive a Karma but you can not interfere because this needs to happen.

Y/N:What's a karma and why should i not interfere and how do you know what will happen?

Toneri:Its a thing that's necessory to happen for you guys to stand a chance against the threat thats to come and i know because my Byakugan can see into the future and i have seen what happens for the next few months.

Y/N:Alright im going to trust you that my brother is gonna be safe 

Toneri:Im going to unlock all the powers of the other Dojutsu's for now since that's the max i can evolve it into now and tomorrow after all the things are done come to the moon and Activate your Jougan infront of me and that will open the seal placed on me and il help you with the rest.

Y/N:OK!

[TIMESKIP]

It was the next morning Y/N was thinking what to do,whether he should tell Boruto and his Dad about he decided not to since his dad was already in the office talking to the other kages there was still a few hours before the finals would start and he did'nt want to bother boruto so he decided to go talk to his new sensei.

[FLASHBACK]

Y/N was currently training one last time since he knew even though he was strong if he was not going to use his jougan this fight will be hard since he knew how strong all his teammates are.

Suddenly he felt someone on the tree watching him train he quickly turned to see who it was and realised it was Sasuke Uchiha.

Y/N: Sasuke san what ru doing here.

Sasuke:I saw you at the Chunin Exams i got to say im impressed,and ur fightning style is similar to a certain someone i knew 

Y/N:Your Brother itachi?

Sasuke:What?How do you know of him?

Y/N: Well i found out the truth about the massacre and i guess i wanted to be like him and my grandpa

Sasuke:I see,how did u find out the truth about the massacre?

Y/N:Well um lets just say i went through a few files i shouldnt have since me and your daughter were interested to know about him

Sasuke:Well i guess i have to have a talk with your idiot father about that,but how did you find the crow contract though it can only be seen with a person with a sharingan

Y/N:My jougan allows me to do all the things you sharingan and mangekyo can do, i guess i'll tell you the things i know about my jougan ( explains everything he knows about his jougan but doesnt mention toneri)

Sasuke:I see,mother of all eyes eh thats interesting, how about this how would you like to be my student??

Y/N:W-What me why?Werent you training boruto?

Sasuke:Your dad wants to train him and you are a lot like my brother and myself too,so what do you say

Y/N:i would love to train under you sasuke san

After saying that Y/N had a huge smile on his face 

[PRESENT]

Y/N knocked on the Uchiha Household's door and waited for someone to open the door and Sarada Uchiha opened the door.

Y/N: Sarada is your dad home?

Sarada:Yes,but why are you here?

Y/N:Well tell your dad to meet me at the same place he met me yesterday also tell im its very important.

After saying that Y/N left towards the training ground.

After 15 minutes Sasuke arrived

Sasuke:You wanted to meet me?

Y/N:Yes sensei there is something you must know.

Sasuke:Alright what is it?

Y/N Then explains everything Toneri told him about what will happen,which left sasuke shocked.

Y/N:Im not sure if he is being honest or what i dont know what to do.

Sasuke:No he definitely is telling the truth,a few days ago before i came back i fought two otsutsuki's and know that they know that Kaguya is dead its obvious they will come.

Y/N: Sensei can you teach me any of your Rinnegan jutsus?

Sasuke:Rinnegan?But how will you use it you said you can only use upto the mangekyo sharingan.

Y/N:Toneri said he evolved my eyes as much as he could yesterday but he also said there is a lot more about the Jougan than i know and the Jougan also has its own set of abilities not just the abilities of other eyes, so now i can also use the Tenseigan and Rinnegan

Y/N then went into the Tenseigan Chakra Mode and started to fly and there were also 10 truth seeking orbs behind him.

Sasuke was shocked seeing this since he had only heard about it from Naruto and Sakura and had not actually seen it yet.

Sasuke:I will teach you everything i know about the rinnegan but its something which takes time to learn and not a thing that can be done in a day and i have to go inform naruto about the otsutsukis now we can train after this is done.

Y/N:Sensei can you not tell him that i was the one who found out i dont want him to know that i know toneri yet there are a few things i wanna confirm.

Sasuke:Alright.

(Y/N only told him that the otsutsukis are coming and didnt tell him anything about karma yet since he wanted to confirm about it first.)

[TIMESKIP]

The whole of the Konoha Stadium was filled since today was the Finals of the Chunin Exams and for the first time all the finalists were of One Team everyone were interested to see how strong they all were since 2 of them were the Hokage's Son's and one of them were the daughter of the Last Uchiha and one was the Son of Orochimaru. 

Rock Lee then Announced "The Final Round will be between Y/N Uzumaki,Boruto Uzumaki,Sarada Uchiha and Mitsuki the last person standing will be the winner"

After Rock lee said that everyone started cheering and were talking between who will win while the 4 made their way down.

After all of them are down Rock Lee shouts "The Match will go on till only one of you is left standing and i will be allowed to judge when a person is not able to fight and remove them from the fight and you can give up if you want Hajime!"

Y/N quickly activated his jougan and Shouted"Katon : Bakufu Ranbu" and a spiral of Fire came out of his Jougan and made its way towards Boruto a normal Jonin would be burnt to crisp but Boruto was luckily able to Shunshin out in time and realised his sibling was not going to go too easy on him so he went through a series of hand seals and Shouted "Lightning Style : Thunder Clap Arrow"