Mama said don't take things from strangers

Play song whenever

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

"Kandy! Don't make me call you again!!"

"I'm coming ma!"

I put some finishing touches on my hair before I walked out of the bathroom. I have it in two space buns and a makeshift bang in the front. I was gonna do a different style, but I am not fighting my hair, it's too early in the morning for that all that.

"Betty, how does it look?" Betty manifested next to me and fixed my hair a little bit before clapping her hands together..

Betty has been my stand for 8 years now. She can control anything in Hell, she can even pull souls out if she wants. I remember the first day I got my stand. I was being bullied by your typical rich kids behind the school. She came out and dragged each of the kids to hell. I was not getting framed with murder at age There I met Lucifer (but I call him Lucy), and Hella. Lucy was really nice, he taught me about his version of hell and how it works. He kept trying to make deals with me tho, Some of them were really tempting.

Hella was like my second mother. She was very kind and sweet. She was there for me when my father died in a car accident,(to be fair Lucy was there too, but he sucks at cheering people up). Hella gave me the feminist complex I have right now. And I found out we both share a love for sweets, so I would bring her sweets in exchange for fighting lessons and stories for when I couldn't sleep.

My favorite story from her was a story about some gangsters in Italy who had abilities like me, and triumphed over the boss. I cried at Abbaccio's, Bruno's, and Narancia's death. They really didn't deserve that at all. I wish someone saved them.

I get slapped across the face with some clothes. "Ow that really hurt," I hold a hand up to my face and fake whimper. Betty shakes her head and throws the rest of the clothes at me.

 Betty shakes her head and throws the rest of the clothes at me

(The outfit^^^^^^)

(The outfit^^^^^^)

" Damn you did it again." I spin looking in the mirror "I look good." I turn around and Betty starts making happy noises clapping her hands together..