Diamonds are a girls best friend

{Play music when ever}

So.........I got put in time-out.

~

~

~

~

~

Okay so what had happened was, I was all like 'hey guys you wanna play kick ball?' and Narancia and Fugo were all like 'yeah', so we kicked the head around minding our own beeswax right? Then Bruno came up from nowhere sounding like a whole karen "You can't kick his head around he's been torched enough already,". So I gave the guy one last kick to the head and Bruno put me in time-out!

Like bruh am I 12? Is this what the world has come to? Is there no justice in the world now? And to make matters worse Abbacchio sat there with his wine bottle he pulled out of his ass and laughed at me.

Like the fucking audacity of this man! Like You could at least give me some!

Bruno lets me out of time-out once we reach Capri, But I will never forgive him. No amount of therapy can make me forget this day.

But anyway where in front of the bathrooms listening to Mista's cries of pain. I kinda feel bad..........sike. I give no sympathy to people with ass cheeks.

I walk over to Abbacchio and kick him behind the knee making him fall before running to Bruno ignoring his questioning glare. I can feel Abbacchio's glare on me, making me sweat a little but I'll never let it faze me.

Bruno, Abbacchio and Giorno walk into the bathroom, but I stay outside. Thou shall never ever again enter the men's bathroom. I went in once on a dare, in middle school, and puked. It was disgusting! How do you get actual shit on the fucking celing. (Real story btw) Never again.

I look over and notice the janitors sweeping. I already know who it is so I don't care. I look over at Trish disguised as a janitor, she's cuter in real life i'll tell you that. Naranchia rushes out of the bathroom to confront them.

"Hey, fellas, we're still here, so back off. Can't you do cleaning later,"

Trish slowly looks at him and leans on her broom. "Does your name happen to be Toilette?" Narancia looks confused "Huh? What is that?" Trish turns and points at the sign on the wall. "If your name is Toilette, then that would mean this is your house. You can dish out orders at your own house. But if it isn't your name, you can't order me around."

Damn. I'll give her props for that one. That was good.

Narancia comes out of his confused state to stop her. "Huh? Het, wiat dumbass!" He puts a hand on her shoulder and a knife to her throat. "Didn't you hear me? I said where still in here! Kandy help me out here!"

Before I can say anything, Trish drops her broom, grabs Narancias hand and twists his hand around until the knife is pointing at him. She cuts him on his chin.

I grab Trish's arm and try to pull her away but she must have been lifting because she won't budge. "Wh-what in the hell do you think you're doing?!" Narancia stared up terrified. Trish stared back unfazed. You want a piece of me!"

I look down at Narancia trying to hold back a smile. "Narancia, she's cutting off your face, Pretty sure she wants a piece of you," Narancia scoffs and pulls out another knife. "I'll kill you!" and right before the knife reaches Trish's cheek Bruno yells at him to wait.

"Why are you stopping me?"

"Everyone stop Narancia, these two might be...."

"That voice...sorry to keep you waiting."